Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enough Of This Bull****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiakinBloodz

06-24-2012

Riot do something about our ****ing IP

I'll just throw some numbers here(not exact numbers cuz im lazy to do that, but they are not crazy numbers)

Let's say i wanna buy 2 champions, ok i buy one There goes 6300 IP, now the other champ i wanna buy is, Akali, and i don't have right runes for akali, So i buy akali and a runepage, and then i buy the runes for akali, and since single quint costs 2050 IP, i spend a crapload of IP on runes

So yea first champ costed 6300 IP cuz i had runes for him, as i needed runes for akali i needed to invest some value near 28000IP on her(depending on the runes, a runepage will often cost more than ****ing 2 6300 champions)So i kinda used 34600IP in 2 champions

And hey, let's say i play 10 games per day(which is a freaking lot)and i win 6 of them everyday, i win something like 100 IP per win and 60 IP per loss plus 150IP in the first win of the day, so doing the math i win something near to 990 IP per day(playing this ton of games, and winning most of them), so if you're a ****ing addicted guy who plays 10games everyday and wins at leasy 6 of them, you make 1000IP per day(990 actually but **** it)so yea guys, you only need to play 10games per day and win 6 of them everyday, so in 35days you can buy ****ing yorick and akali

But who the fck plays 10 games everyday nonstop?so yea in real circumstances you take more than two months to buy a ****ing champion and akali and her runes, O and by this time riot already released 4 new 6300 IP champs, some of them might be unique and need unique runes, so yea, you're ****ed again

Edit: my english is not perfect because it's not my native language bla bla

Edit: i just realized akali is 3150 IP still, you can get what im saying if you read the thread and pretend i was talking about a 6300 IP champ ..LOL my mistake there D:

LastGurdian

06-24-2012

Your grammar is almost as bad as your example...

almost.

Revenge of Gio

06-24-2012

Pay 5 dollars.... save ip for runes.

Or wait till she's on sale.

Litral

06-24-2012

These numbers are crazy. You can't spend 28000 IP on a rune page. Most non-quints are 410, 410 * 27 ~= 10k, and most quints are around 1k, so it's a total of 13k. When you finish that rune page you could use it for two dozen champions.

Of course, having more precise rune pages is better. But SpamHappy got to 2.3k elo on two rune pages. You can too.

KiakinBloodz

06-24-2012

Quote:
toast4you:
Your grammar is almost as bad as your example...

almost.

bad example?
2 champions a runepage and runes to fill it

and i said that my english is not good because it's not my native language and im 15 years old, and i study english only for 5 years(which doesn't give you good fluency)

kingnedved

06-24-2012

the amount of ****ing in this thread is too **** high

KiakinBloodz

06-24-2012

Quote:
Litral:
These numbers are crazy. You can't spend 28000 IP on a rune page. Most non-quints are 410, 410 * 27 ~= 10k, and most quints are around 1k, so it's a total of 13k. When you finish that rune page you could use it for two dozen champions.

Of course, having more precise rune pages is better. But SpamHappy got to 2.3k elo on two rune pages. You can too.

the runepage wasn't 28000 on my numbers bro
12600 from akali and runepage and 16000 from runes

got it?

KiakinBloodz

06-24-2012

Quote:
kingnedved:
the amount of ****ing in this thread is too **** high

removed some of them to make you happy, still need the other ones to show THE RAGE

sweet teemotion

06-24-2012

regardless of what they say... this game is p2w

normal people don't have the amount of spare time required to play this game to become at least competitive with champions, runes, and rune pages

If you don't have enough champions, you can't counter pick.
Don't have runes and you will easily lose lane to someone that does.
The only way around it is to pay.
Or don't play ranked.

DaddyLongSwords

06-24-2012

Sometimes its hard to watch threads like this where people realize how free games stay alive. Accept the reality and deal with it friend. Once you'd played long enough you'll start complaining about how useless your IP is once you have all the champs and rune pages you need. That's where I'm at now. I'll talk to you then. Sitting on 30k IP and have no need of it. Wish I could give it away to my friends TBH.