Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just wanna play Evelynn ;(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusnik07

06-24-2012

I loved playing her before she became fotm and before the major series of nerfs, but everytime I play her my teams take it as a signal to let out a torrent of troll strategies, including triple mid, 5 stealth teams (at least those can be entertaining), or all stacking tiamats etc.

Can someone just treat one of my fav champs with an ounce of respect?

Insanity Cow

06-24-2012

no

Borigrad

06-24-2012

Then play her.

Stalled

06-24-2012

Quote:
Borigrad:
Then play her.

Kanajos

06-24-2012

She's to weak to be took seriously.

Thizcrusher

06-24-2012

dont get mad at the community, it's riots fault

Stalled

06-24-2012

Quote:
Stalled:

Also, six tiamat shyvanna op.

Crusnik07

06-24-2012

Quote:
Borigrad:
Then play her.

I do but then people turn it into a troll game, and although troll games can be funny every now and then, I want to actually try to play the game (I play her as a jungler and I can clear jungle just fine but its hell when I try to gank a lane that has 3 allies in it, Evelynn doesn't shine in 1v2s or tower diving lol)

Borigrad

06-24-2012

Quote:
Crusnik07:
I do but then people turn it into a troll game, and although troll games can be funny every now and then, I want to actually try to play the game (I play her as a jungler and I can clear jungle just fine but its hell when I try to gank a lane that has 3 allies in it, Evelynn doesn't shine in 1v2s or tower diving lol)

Play her in Dominion then.

Ryddo

06-24-2012

Quote:
Crusnik07:
I loved playing her before she became fotm and before the major series of nerfs, but everytime I play her my teams take it as a signal to let out a torrent of troll strategies, including triple mid, 5 stealth teams (at least those can be entertaining), or all stacking tiamats etc.

Can someone just treat one of my fav champs with an ounce of respect?

You should know by now this community is just as corrupt as a priest. Just do what you want.