Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1000 RP for all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netsui

06-24-2012

Quote:
lllDadalll:
Everybody got screwed, a handful were compensated.

Yep, totally fair...

Some like myself got screwed more than others, I didn't get the RP and I don't care that I didn't but for someone who didn't get screwed as hard as me I will gladly tell you to piss off and go buy some RP if you really want it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netsui

06-24-2012

Quote:
Toweleeeie:
While I don't think your threats are justified. I agree that only x% of the community should be compensated for this. Sure they lost their stuff and couldn't play. But ultimately it was nothing different for the rest of us. Everyone couldn't play for that downtime. And people that lost their stuff got it back. Basically they're being 'rewarded' for having their stuff taken from them during a time which no one could play.

Not all of us are getting our stuff back btw.