Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


1000 RP for all

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jj778899

Member

06-24-2012

It's completely unfair to the playbase that only a few players gets RP. They lost their runes, champions and masteries but they still couldn't play like the rest of us. It was a terrible idea for you to do that Riot. One that is currently biting you in the ass. I (along with many other players) would have perfectly been fine with no one getting RP. Here is my proposition, RP for everyone or I will never buy any more RP from you and I hope this applies to many of the other players that are not happy with this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DownrightEzreal

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Downvoted. Nope, I am apart of the 20%, how about you trying to play with the champ rotate, and with no runes etc. , plus on another part, you cant even do ranked or draft, because you dont have 16 champs, stop ya QQ'ing and let us get the RP, I am annoyed at all the kids on here who think just because they dont get something, and the other guys do, that then suddenly everyone should get it. This is not a playground kid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grekkor

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
It's completely unfair to the playbase that only a few players gets RP. They lost their runes, champions and masteries but they still couldn't play like the rest of us. It was a terrible idea for you to do that Riot. One that is currently biting you in the ass. I (along with many other players) would have perfectly been fine with no one getting RP. Here is my proposition, RP for everyone or I will never buy any more RP from you and I hope this applies to many of the other players that are not happy with this.


Do you people have to cry about everything? Why did you feel the need to start another post rather than all of you stay in one thread (which would get more attention) than holding this company at gunpoint. Nothing you do or say is going to change what they decided to give out to those people who had there accounts compromised. Get it? they are being given this because of that reason and that reason only not just because they couldn't play the game.

If you don't like it stop playing. plain and simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leocano

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
locharado101:
Downvoted. Nope, I am apart of the 20%, how about you trying to play with the champ rotate, and with no runes etc. , plus on another part, you cant even do ranked or draft, because you dont have 16 champs, stop ya QQ'ing and let us get the RP, I am annoyed at all the kids on here who think just because they dont get something, and the other guys do, that then suddenly everyone should get it. This is not a playground kid.


"Poor me, I lost my stuff for 3 days, I need RP for free to compensate the loss"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ËV Flareon

Member

06-24-2012

I still can't play on my account because I don't have champs yet, I missed out on 2 more days then you have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmos

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Dw riot, ill still buy RP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzureDarkNESS

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
xTrem0rz:
I still can't play on my account because I don't have champs yet, I missed out on 2 more days then you have.


you can have mine


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Maddy Bro

Senior Member

06-24-2012

3 days.....really. Well considering I lost my stuff the day of the roll back and still have yet to get it back I would say you are off by a bit. But I will tell you what I will gladly give you any rp I may get to be able to play...but yeah you are suffering too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mech 178

Senior Member

06-24-2012

I work a job all day, and pay taxes that go to people to sit around and draw unemployment because they can't find a job that pays the same as the one they lost a year ago (six figures). And yet we are arguing over something that doesn't amount to anything in the long run.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edman1939

Member

06-24-2012

i still have nothing. im sick of all the whiners asking for rp. i haven't got any rp, i still have nothing. this is taking FOREVER to fix. im starting to wonder if they completely fked up and were not going to get our **** back. its been more then 3 fkign days for me. more like 6 or 7 now. stop saying 3 days its a lie.


123