NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkMonkee

07-23-2014

5 years

juniorrr

07-23-2014

I live in Ohio and I get around 120 ping which is awful. Then I registered on LAN to see that my ping was an average of around 50 ping... really? z.Z.z

PANdaHANDLER

07-23-2014

Bump

CST Slammy

07-23-2014

Bump

reaperman438

07-23-2014

So far I have made an account on NA and LAN. Right now I am disappointed in both servers as an East Coaster. On NA I get 120+ ping from the last update, which was doom bots, before that update I had 90+ ping. While on the other hand on LAN I got 60 ping average right now. But the LAN server is terrible and I get the same amount of lag spikes to LAN as I do to NA. Riot, how on earth is this possible when the LAN server is thousands of miles closer to me than NA!

Arrevax

07-23-2014

Bump.

OG Danielson

07-23-2014

Fellow East Coaster...
Never really had problems with the game up until the last 2-3 months (I thought it was my PC at first...nope!).
Game is becoming unplayable with the amount of spikes and frame skips.
I've spent a decent amount of money on League of Legends and absolutely love the game, but considering quitting for good now due to the unbearable online conditions.
Please do something Riot! This is a no-brainer!

TheSmartWon

07-23-2014

Europe is split. Why can't us Americans be? I am to the point where I will play other games because the 120+ ping I have in NC is unacceptable. No other popular game has this latency problem. When trying to play competitively I am simply at a disadvantage because my opponent has a .2 second edge on me. There's a reason why drunk driving is illegal, and it's the same reason you can't play sports competitively with .2 seconds of lag (the .1 my opponent has over me, and the .1 I have to react to him).

I can play on the Latin American server to get better ping, but that really isn't a feasible option (the language barrier and East Coast is not in the name). Sure my ISP (Time Warner) may be cheating me maybe ~25 milliseconds, but please help me get my ping to at least 50 or better so I can have a fun time! The best way to do it by far is adding new servers over here. There's nothing better to cut ping than shortening the distance -- you already did it with many other locations! Riot hear my cry...

oOSkyRunnerOo

07-23-2014

#fairplayingfield

reaperman438

07-23-2014

bump
#fairplayingfield