NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Tactical

07-16-2014

Uninstalled. You win Riot , i'll stop bothering you now. Rift is pretty awesome , and i get great ping.

SmokedAlmonds

07-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitFire9240 View Post
It is pretty sad that the country in which the game originated in gets sh!t on the hardest.

Yea poor Australia we know all about your Kangaroo tears from the beginning of time.. and now you have your own server.

More than half of the US population, from Texas ALL THE WAY TO THE ATLANTIC have disgusting ping. The routing in California is beyond awful and we all pay for it.

Not to mention the horrible overcrowding of servers thanks to the US AND Canada sharing one server while Europe has 2. Go figure.

Thanks again Riot. We are all well aware that the only thing that matters to you is the LCS and not your player base.
you do know that when we say there is only 1 NA server that doesnt mean there is actually only 1 physical server for all of NA right? overcrowding, first of all I think this is the first time I have ever seen someone say that, and second has nothing to do with the NW east issue.

xRhyhmic

07-16-2014

Addressing this should be one of their top priorities. It's no way to run a game.

Kingslook

07-16-2014

Please Rito I get better ping in the Mexican servers then I do on the east coast help plz

Lord FireDragon

07-16-2014

keep this bumped. im still waiting for an official NA east coast server, not a latin american one.

DollaMenunaire

07-16-2014

I get better ping on the server run with burrito gas pls Riot

King Razured

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2014

The damn latinos has two server while we have one for whole NA i dont get it. What is wrong with u riot

Cody100

07-16-2014

Bumperino

tripleamp

07-16-2014

bump

tripleamp

07-16-2014

bump