NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OugeJungleOP

07-03-2014

well its been 2 years this thread has been up! WTF

Gene Freakz

07-03-2014

bump

DollaMenunaire

07-03-2014

hi

AnimalMan117

07-03-2014

What's up with the ping on the east coast servers? I was playing with around 100 ping today and during the middle of a game it skyrockets to 185 ping. I left game and tried reconnecting to see if that would work, but to no avail. Now, every game I play on league is constantly at 185 ping, even bot games. I tried resetting my modem and my computer, but nothing is working.

185 ping literally makes the game unplayable. Is anyone else having this issue? I live in Florida and have Brighthouse internet, if anyone else is experiencing this in that region and on that ISP.

EricC39

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalMan117 View Post
What's up with the ping on the east coast servers? I was playing with around 100 ping today and during the middle of a game it skyrockets to 185 ping. I left game and tried reconnecting to see if that would work, but to no avail. Now, every game I play on league is constantly at 185 ping, even bot games. I tried resetting my modem and my computer, but nothing is working.

185 ping literally makes the game unplayable. Is anyone else having this issue? I live in Florida and have Brighthouse internet, if anyone else is experiencing this in that region and on that ISP.
There are no east coast servers, it just seems that riot isnt all that interested in splitting the US into two servers, ive been lagging all day 100 ping up from normal

DogeOrDodge

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricC39 View Post
There are no east coast servers, it just seems that riot isnt all that interested in splitting the US into two servers, ive been lagging all day 100 ping up from normal
Sadly, there is an east coast server, it's just for Mexicans.

DollaMenunaire

07-03-2014

bump

tist

07-03-2014

East east east!

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalMan117 View Post

My ping is regularly about a 130-200 ish, slowly crawling up in number over time.
It's just that way for us and Riot doesn't seem to care too much... other than the one Rioter that said he was playing in NY and hated it, but he's probably back in California now, safe and sound with 19 ping.

TSM WiId Cat

07-03-2014

Bump... Probably unheard as usual about this topic.