NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WILDREDWINE

4 Weeks Ago

bump

WILDREDWINE

4 Weeks Ago

bump

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Haha. Some guy is like "Do you even know how much servers cost?", and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know either.

Not buying RP isn't going to help the situation, though. If you look at it realistically, if everyone in the east coast stopped buying RP, though it would send a message, would just make it harder for Riot to find room in their budget for servers.

It's sort of a helpless situation, honestly. Nothing we can do will make them feel more inclined to solve high east coast ping. It's already been documented that their sentiment is along the lines of "All we can do is apologize for not being better! Sorry, guys."

pro crastinat0r

4 Weeks Ago

45mins with out a bump????? Come on guys we can do better.

Hextech Teeemo

4 Weeks Ago

Gtfo OP loser

tripleamp

4 Weeks Ago

bump

Worst Ali Ever

4 Weeks Ago

up

Leonard

4 Weeks Ago

I've never been to a LAN (or local, if we want to be technically correct) tournament on the east coast that did not suffer from latency issues. And we wonder why the e-sports scene is weak on the East Coast.....

Prince Roxas

4 Weeks Ago

b
u
m
p

Ðèñšchîrö

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicatt View Post
Haha. Some guy is like "Do you even know how much servers cost?", and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know either.

Not buying RP isn't going to help the situation, though. If you look at it realistically, if everyone in the east coast stopped buying RP, though it would send a message, would just make it harder for Riot to find room in their budget for servers.

It's sort of a helpless situation, honestly. Nothing we can do will make them feel more inclined to solve high east coast ping. It's already been documented that their sentiment is along the lines of "All we can do is apologize for not being better! Sorry, guys."
It might not help them, but it sure saves our wallets a load, not paying them for a service we aren't getting. I went from $30-60 every two weeks, to not having bought any rp in a few months after realizing just how glaring the lack of service was. It's less about forcing them to change, as much as not paying for services that aren't really being rendered