NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EastCoastPng

06-19-2014

bump

Worst Ali Ever

06-19-2014

115 ping on NA.
95 on EUW.

EastCoastPng

06-19-2014

bump

Zimski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2014

This entire debacle is a joke and is pathetic for a company of riot's size.

knightedx3

06-19-2014

bump

knightedx3

06-19-2014

ares1968

06-19-2014

bump

RasCaelestis

06-19-2014

The Steam Summer Sale is currently going on. I somehow have no trouble shelling out far too much money on games that I might not even like, yet cannot bring myself to buy RP even though I LOVE Arctic Ops Varus. Varus is my favorite ADC, and the skin looks great, but I can't play the ADC role -let alone one with no escapes- as well as I'd like with ping that never drops below 115. (Funny thing is that I get 70s on LAN. It does make a difference.)

Riot's shown that they don't really care to spend money on their player base, so I don't really care to spend my money on Riot's skins. I get that the Art Department has nothing to do with the guys who (might be) working on servers, but the company as a whole is at fault here.

DRAC0NIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2014

I live on the east coast of Canada and I run a borderline toaster to play league of legends. I never have gone over 80 ping (not including the odd disconnect or lag spike that doesn't happen often). I'm just curious why people say we need a server so bad when a lot of people I know don't have a problem?

pro crastinat0r

06-20-2014

My nightly bumb