NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tripleamp

06-14-2014

Bump

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obviouss View Post
I think east coast players realizing the huge difference between east and west coast ping is the real reason they removed ping from the loading screen.
Still so many people on the east coast think that 160 ping is fine because they don't know any better.

There would probably be a lot more people complaining if those numbers will still shown.

B0red0mFTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2014

riot you are ****ing pathetic. it has been 6 months and my ms only went up plus now i get random lag spikes ingame as well. no its not my internet, i do not lag in any other games i play, my ping in all the other games is the same as always.

you are a ****ing joke of a company. u do not deserve to have so many players nor do u deserve the fame u got.

myRagequit

06-14-2014

Bump for great justice.

Treycore

06-14-2014

So, is this ever gonna happen?

LaceUp23

06-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0red0mFTW View Post
riot you are ****ing pathetic. it has been 6 months and my ms only went up plus now i get random lag spikes ingame as well. no its not my internet, i do not lag in any other games i play, my ping in all the other games is the same as always.

you are a ****ing joke of a company. u do not deserve to have so many players nor do u deserve the fame u got.
Yea, because this kind of comment is really going to get you somewhere, eh?
Riot: "Let us listen to this guy instead of a person making actual reasonable points and suggestions."

LaceUp23

06-14-2014

I do like the idea of lower pings. I am from Ohio and get around 100ms. Nothing to complain about since I don't have all that many spikes, think most are from my internet anyway, and I am not challenger or anything. I also know diamond players with the same ping. So while lower pings would be nice, I don't think that it is necessarily a reason for being in a certain tier. Also, I like playing with people from everywhere. Imagine being on an East Coast server and having the other 4 members of your team being from New York city. No thank you! 100ms > 30ms to avoid that nonsense lol

Cynicatt

06-14-2014

Riot please. :c

z0b

06-14-2014

Riot is a greedy company. They are making billions of dollar and cannot provide us with a decent server architecture in North America. I live in southwest Florida and always have a ping of 100ms. East coast servers or everyone on the east coast should move to Dota 2 which actually has a decent server architecture.

killer13337

06-14-2014

Fix the fking lag.
Been in several ranked games and lost them all because of your ****ty servers acting up and just freezing my league game. Takes too many tries to reconnect and by the time I successfully connect, it's been 5+ minutes and the enemy got so far ahead due to that. Sick of your ****