NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Obviouss

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnotmike View Post
Going to say this now, I'll be leaving this game if east coast servers don't become a reality when Heroes of the Storm launches. Steam is able to locate servers all over the place, as is Blizzard and hell even EA for Dawngate I have better ping than in league. Coming from WoW as my first real PC game I'm shocked and appalled that its taken Riot this long and they still haven't established decent server spread across the nation.

It's almost as if Blizzard is a better overall company than Riot.

ZomBiE519

06-09-2014

bump

ZomBiE519

06-09-2014

Ðoubleamp

06-09-2014

bump

Ðoubleamp

06-09-2014

bump

tripleamp

06-09-2014

bump

Tehemai

06-09-2014

Riot doesn't really care, they've made it apparent already. If they cared, they could have done something to show they cared. Anything even if it's not downright fixing the servers themselves. Instead, in more than 2 years, all we got is 6 riot posts. You can get more attention than that making a random joke thread on GD. If indeed we have to wait, I want to see Riot make it up to us while we wait as we have already been ridiculously too patient at this point.

Spades90

06-09-2014

bump

ares1968

06-09-2014

bump

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyotekillr View Post
Riot Cares
About Money
You give it to them anyway
They have no incentive to fix ping
Honestly not so much since I moved to the east coast.
I'm unhappy with the game at 130+ ping, so I feel less obliged to spend money on it. I used to buy Riot points all the damn time when I lived on the west coast. Nothing personal against Riot, but I just don't enjoy 130 ping as much as 19.

Eventually maybe people on the east coast will realize the high ping sucks and they'll stop feeling motivated to spend money on the game too.
But you're probably right anyway, a lot of people seem to think 150 ping is perfectly acceptable, so who knows.