Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA East Coast Server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestiah

05-08-2014

bump.

oke

05-08-2014

hi

oke

05-08-2014

hi

Celestiah

05-08-2014

any time now riot...

oke

05-09-2014

hi

DaBlu1

05-09-2014

Chicago (Midwest) server please, East cost server can wait. Everyone that up voted already agreed.

DaBlu1

05-09-2014

Quote:
Riot Foro:
Hey guys.

This is something definitely on our radar, and has been a talking point in our various teams at Riot for quite some time now.

We're currently working on ways to make matchmaking more intelligent so this can be possible. The last thing we want to do is make NA East and West servers and change things up, so there's a lot of design decisions to take into account.

In the meantime, we're working at optimising the connectivity from the East Coast to our servers on the West. This stuff does take time - but I promise we're constantly working in ALL of our regions on making it the best experience for everybody.

tl;dr - Stick tight Summoners! Working on it

What money hungry words. All I hear is sorry we have so much money to make!

They just do things like hide everyone ping (MS) in the loading screen so we don't know everyone's ping.

I'm glad we know its on Riots radar, like state the obvious! How about tell us when you will spend a few thousand of the 100+ millions of net profit on some servers.

You guys need to stop thinking and designing and just start setting up servers. I bet it takes a full work day to figure out what color to paint the server rooms. Well after 2, days we are going with white paint since someone already painted them white LOL.

I think Riot has a procrastination problem and they keep putting off dealing with it.

Celestiah

05-09-2014

bumperino. We still haven't forgotten Riot, if that was your plan. My ping is still 140 here east coast.

Hetchy

05-09-2014

The East Coast morale sinks even further.

hi im Poro

05-09-2014

bfdbfdfdfbfdbfdfdbfdbfdbfdb