NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Cyrus

04-11-2014

I can't believe we haven't been given any update as to what's going on yet. They didn't even tell us where the west server was taken to that everything became worse.

OvenNator

04-11-2014

bump for justice because riot hates it

MercuryCannons

04-11-2014

bump.

Keevalroy

04-11-2014

Rito pls! What do you want from us? Money? Drugs? Our first born children?

RasCaelestis

04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keev167 View Post
Don't hold your breath. I want to believe they're coming, I really do. But when they say "We have a truckload of servers on standby" how long ago? ...yeah I'm convinced that
A) The truck was stolen and the servers were lost.
B) They sold the truck to pay for the repairs to the current servers.
C) The truck DID come, but they told Scruffy to get them working.
or D) They forgot about the truck and it's collecting dust.

Conspiracy E) What if the servers are already here, but they're so bad we don't notice, and the reason the servers are going down so much is they tried to balance the two of them, but they're conflicting. Eh? Eh?

I am going to go with F) All of the above.
Scenario: The server truck was forgotten about and collected dust for several months, then when it was remembered it was given to Scruffy. Scruffy realized how buggy his Rengar rework was, and so he sold the truck for money to pay off those who noticed. As he was delivering the server truck to its new owners, he was truckjacked and the servers were lost. When Scruffy fessed up and told the other Rioters what happened, they attempted to quietly rectify the situation by moving half of the current servers to another location closer to the East Coast. This led to an increase in disconnects and higher ping for many players, regardless of their location.

WILDZDAREDWINE

04-11-2014

Riot,plz do this....omfg

Sirsir94

04-11-2014

Pile on to the megathread!!!

Keevalroy

04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasCaelestis View Post
I am going to go with F) All of the above.
Scenario: The server truck was forgotten about and collected dust for several months, then when it was remembered it was given to Scruffy. Scruffy realized how buggy his Rengar rework was, and so he sold the truck for money to pay off those who noticed. As he was delivering the server truck to its new owners, he was truckjacked and the servers were lost. When Scruffy fessed up and told the other Rioters what happened, they attempted to quietly rectify the situation by moving half of the current servers to another location closer to the East Coast. This led to an increase in disconnects and higher ping for many players, regardless of their location.
You may have just discovered something. Why else would they be avoiding these types of threads so much? Mother of God they were trying to cover it up. Now they know you've figured it out. Better run while you can! Save yourself!

WILDZDAREDWINE

04-11-2014

B

Script Smith

04-11-2014

B