NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kramillion

02-24-2014

I wrote a song, dedicated to the lag we here on the East coast get. Ohhh, who gets a ton of lag and is in the same country, East coast of NA! Who buy skins with there own money, East coast of NA! East coast NA, East coast NA, Easttttt coastttttt, NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Meant to be sung in the tune of the Spongebob Squarepants theme song).

BigiSmalls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2014

bump

Cpt Obviouss

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeZone View Post
600 million (what I heard riot made last year)/ 33 million(number of players in the world)= 18.18 cent per person. I will pay $50 a year (what I used to pay to Xbox) to have servers in Atlanta and most likely keep my normal spending habits the same. My east coast brethren should follow me and you would me making at least twice what you make on the average client a year.

600million/33million= .18
This is why the asians beat us every year

StrikeZone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obviouss View Post
600million/33million= .18
This is why the asians beat us every year
You mean $18.18.

Lystrates

02-24-2014

I estimate that I die at least three times per game, and I miss at least one kill directly because of 130+ ms ping.

You cant imagine how many times I either move out of range of the adc or flash, yet the adc can still shoot and the bullet will follow me because of the delay.

If I ever use Hourglass while enemies are attacking, I NEVER get to use an ability before killed even though I am spamming the instant Ult button. People from the West Coast kill me before my action will register.

Thefatkidsattack

02-24-2014

Daily Bumperino

Dremiist

02-24-2014

hi I'M FROM THE EAST COAST BABY AND I HAD 70 PING BEFORE YOU CHANGED YOUR SERVER PLACE TO THE WEST COAST CALIFORNIA NOW I HAVE 110 PING AND IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE THE END OF SEASON 1

put your server in the center of america a bit above near canada. or give us east coast server in new york

I'm from montreal and i won't have any issue playing on a east coast server in new york

there's more population in the east coast anyways so it's better for the east coast.

Legendari

02-24-2014

I'm in the midwest and on a *good* day I'm getting 90ms ping. Lately, with all the server issues, I'm sitting at 120-130ms consistently. It's just not an acceptable response time for a competitive game IMO. Really hope they address this sooner than later. There's a reason why the average ping times get lower the further up the ladder you go, it's a pretty significant advantage.

iJona

02-24-2014

Now i have 144ms instead of 100 this is just turning out great!

StrikeZone

02-24-2014

Put the servers in Atlanta. Georgia is business friendly!!!!

Why is riot in California. think about moving to northern Texas? Texas is close to being in the center of the country and they are the best state to do business in.