NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vodkah

02-23-2014

130 Ping anymore. Used to get 80-90 and it wasnt bad. Now i just play arams because i dont like the lag. Made an account on LAN and i get 40 ping.. Considering learning spanish

Moonl3ss

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkah View Post
130 Ping anymore. Used to get 80-90 and it wasnt bad. Now i just play arams because i dont like the lag. Made an account on LAN and i get 40 ping.. Considering learning spanish
Yep I have an account on there as well. **** might as well be a US east server instead of a 300 ping server for the 5 Brazilians that play on it.

Moonl3ss

02-23-2014

Bumperino ritorino pleaserino

ttt50xx

02-23-2014

Did anyone else notice that all the college teams in the championship were west coast teams? Seems like a pretty big coincidence that no one from the entire middle or east of the country made it. Can anyone tell me why my ping is getting worse and worse? used to get ~95 now I'm lucky if I get 110 without spiking to 400. I can completely confirm that LAN is 40 ping for east coast if anyone is looking to jump ship.

MudWrestleMeIRL

02-23-2014

bump. bout to jump ship.

acceL 1

02-23-2014

daily bump. u know what it is.

Rito pls, east coast!

StrikeZone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsThatPokèmon View Post
You mean $18.18? Not cents, that doesn't add up. xD
Hahah yay that's a typo

Zimski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2014

It's honestly pathetic how low this is apparently prioritized by riot. Just makes me not want to continue playing really when they can't use their resources to do something about something effecting such a large portion of their playerbase.

Skillful

02-24-2014

Keeping the dream alive.

Xedrox

02-24-2014

bump