NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jigglypuff

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obviouss View Post
Because then the West coast players would say that's not fair, just because they live near the servers and we dont they shouldn't have to play at a disadvantage compared to what they normally play.

Most west coast players think it's a bad idea for an east coast server, but make them play with our ping and see if they feel the same way
west coast deserves it for being dicks and saying look at me I have something that you don't and you don't deserve to have it.

Cpt Obviouss

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeZone View Post
My point exactly if we are all on the same ping then it would be fair..

If riot thinks ping doesn't matter why not have LCS players play from there location. Or fly one team to New York the other to LA and see what happens.

In the LCS they play on 7 ping. Literally 7.
I saw a pro streamer's ping jump up to 70 and he goes "OMG 70 PING!?!?! I CANT MOVE!?!?!?!"
Meanwhile I'm like "70 ping? I wish!"

StrikeZone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2014

Anyone know if it's true that smaller games like dota and HON have east and west coast servers?

StrikeZone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obviouss View Post
In the LCS they play on 7 ping. Literally 7.
I saw a pro streamer's ping jump up to 70 and he goes "OMG 70 PING!?!?! I CANT MOVE!?!?!?!"
Meanwhile I'm like "70 ping? I wish!"
I'm around 100

StrikeZone

02-23-2014

600 million (what I heard riot made last year)/ 33 million(number of players in the world)= 18.18 cent per person. I will pay $50 a year (what I used to pay to Xbox) to have servers in Atlanta and most likely keep my normal spending habits the same. My east coast brethren should follow me and you would me making at least twice what you make on the average client a year.

Moonl3ss

02-23-2014

Bump because **** you rito. WE WANT EQUALITY.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeZone View Post
600 million (what I heard riot made last year)/ 33 million(number of players in the world)= 18.18 cent per person. I will pay $50 a year (what I used to pay to Xbox) to have servers in Atlanta and most likely keep my normal spending habits the same. My east coast brethren should follow me and you would me making at least twice what you make on the average client a year.
You mean $18.18? Not cents, that doesn't add up. xD

Thugernaut

02-23-2014

Bump

NeroUS

02-23-2014

Bump

PikachuRPG

02-23-2014

up