NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrikeZone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2014

servers been screwing up...time to bump

also this should be pinned on the front page

show your support for the full server splite

NightmareVirus

02-19-2014

Bump. This is becoming ridiculous. OPTIMIZE PING FOR EAST COAST. ._. I should have maybe max 75ms to your server. Especially when pinging to Los Angeles.

smaiyul

02-19-2014

+1 support for east coast servers. Ideally let NA players choose between either server between matchmaking.

gimme your apple

02-19-2014

i support this 100%. But Riot doesn't care what we want/need/deserve.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme your apple View Post
i support this 100%. But Riot doesn't care what we want/need/deserve.
and what exactly do you "deserve"

Lactic Acidosis

02-19-2014

Still getting a high ping. Haven't been on much been playing other games such as dayz/apb/dota2/infestation. Went in for my match win of the day bonus ip and attempting to reconnect and spikes as always. Won and closed the client.

East coast servers really needs to be addressed.

Tesin

02-19-2014

ECS plz

Leonard

02-19-2014

The addition of an East Coast server would tremendously bolster the North American pro scene. It'd be amazing to see how much more exciting the scene would become. An East Coast vs West Coast dynamic would garner so much attention.

Also, the North American pro scene needs MORE North American representatives. Look at LCS NA. Players from other regions are taking advantage of how weak this region is. I have nothing against what they're doing but it does send a strong message that the North American scene is in need of more talent. Preferably, that talent comes from within the region. If we've learned anything from Starcraft II's decline, people will lose interest if they cannot cheer for players whom they can relate to.

This situation can be avoided if Riot chooses to capitalize on the East Coast eSports scene. Give us an East Coast server so that we may play and compete on equal ground. Release the potential of more than half the NA playerbase!

There are more people playing League of Legends on the East Coast than anywhere else in North America. It's a tremendous pool of talent and opportunities being neglected. Sadly, what I have described will probably not ever come to fruition.

Honestly, I wish there were some Riot representative willing to listen.

Will it require a massive boycott of Riot Points for action to be taken? But we want to give you money and support you, Riot. Why would you force us to such a measure? The action we are advocating for brings us mutual gain. It shouldn't have to come to this.

thatsafastname

02-19-2014

Haven't been higher than plat on my past accounts but I just started playing again and am realizing how important ping is. I am pretty discouraged to be at 85-100 so I am sticking to normals / bot games until something happens.

Definitely won't be purchasing riot points until its an equal playing field

kidbugs

02-20-2014

I wish they would implement this, this would level the playing field and you would see much more east coast players in the LCS. I live in NJ and i have a constant 95+ ping and when facing up against someone with equal skill they destroy me if the live on the west coast solely due to ping difference. for the fun of it a buddy of mine made a smurf account in latin america north server and he has 60 ping! compared to his normal 95+ from living in NJ.