NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WjdwognS

02-18-2014

bump

Cabo

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Foro View Post
This isn't something we're ignoring - but it's not something that is going to happen overnight either. Can't divulge any plans right now but we're working on improving latency for everyone in North America (and of course, the rest of the world in their own regional enviroments).

PS @ O.P. - light travels at less than two-thirds of the speed of light through glass, and data through copper is even slower. Might want to readjust those calculations a little!
and dont give us some "we reduced east coast ping by 10 yay problem solved" garbage.

if you can send servers around the world you can set something up on the east coast.

Dealyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2014

Riot come on, do it to make my 100 ping go to 20 and do it so your server stops crashing ****

CrayonPop ChoA

02-18-2014

Bumperino!

gimme your apple

02-18-2014

I swear to god Riot. No more moneyz until my ****ing ping improves.

MudWrestleMeIRL

02-18-2014

daily bump for justice.

Bronze Dagger

02-18-2014

I Support this I can't take the d/cs without loss prevented anymore its driving me insane

gimme your apple

02-18-2014

I think you should all stop posting... It's pretty obvious that Riot doesn't give a **** about it's community, and even more so their East coast player base. I always stood up for Riot as a company, but I've officially crossed over to the dark side. From this moment on, I will not be supporting Riot with RP until they create a fair and balanced playing experience for ALL of their players ( not just the pro's who live in LA). NA has over 700k active players, you'd think they'd give even the SLIGHTEST bit of s h i t about such a large portion of their player base. Anyway, I hope Riot has the integrity, and lives up to the standards of professionalism I used to hold them too in the past. It just seems sad that they're losing so much respect from player over an issue that could honestly be fixed with a little monetary investment on their end.

Dealyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2014

More lag. 2 servers = no lag/crashes.

jmonster129

02-18-2014

Lagging again too