NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFakeSit

02-13-2014

Bump for justice.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

02-13-2014

Bump for a better tomorrow!

Vushei

02-13-2014

bump for now, we buy champs, skins, icons, whatever, pls let us that live on east coast have some of them PST pings, I get between 80-120 ping now, which is ok, but I couldn't imagine having that 20-30 ping mad life, destorya adc with no fail,,

can I get a nerf on that plz? not anymore champs, but nerf pst ping and make it equal to the est or I will QQ making threads for yrs to come..

lol, was ajoke, but still, with all this money they have to pay out at tourneys, from sponsors or not,, way to much money being spent for yrs within this game for the east coast not to have a server and for the EU probles to be solved, thanks & YW..

Thug

02-13-2014

one day I hope I can play league of legends on less than 90 ping, simply put servers on the east coast along with the west coast servers and code a way to detect what server has the lowest average ping to the 10 summoners and that one be selected, if we even had a chance to play on fair latency it would be nice, if you can't do that simply put servers in Dallas or Chicago... (most fair way to do it)

Tesin

02-13-2014

bump

Neo Cyrus

02-13-2014

Maybe half my placements wouldn't have been 1v5s if there was working servers, perhaps even one in the east. No loss forgiveness either, swell.

Deathblo

02-13-2014

Bump.

Broodex

02-13-2014

Do etttt

D U N K E D

Recruiter

02-13-2014

daily bump

Mighty Dogg

02-13-2014

bummppppp