NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathblo

02-11-2014

Daily bump for East Coast justice! Please Riot.

All Wheel Drive

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepenar View Post
If I remember correctly, Riot released a statement about a month or so ago saying how they didn't want to make a NA EC server because they didn't want to spilt the playerbase. Now excuse me if i'm blatantly wrong due to me not knowing how servers work, and what not. But why not just move the main server to a central point in the US that would fix some of the issues right?

but overall the issues with an exclusive NA EC server
1. it's an EC server, I'd hate to have to level a seperate account just to play with friends on a WC server.
2. The skill gap between servers would be massive, all the good players tend to live on the WC, and one of the big draws of league is that if your good enough you could potentially end up in a que with a pro player one day.
The only reason those players are "good" is because they play at 20ms latency. Of course you will land your skill shots, of course you will dodge them with stutter stepping, because hardware will keep up with mechanics. Lower ping = higher ELO, if you didn't know. I'm the living proof of that, after switching to Optimum Ultra in August, my ping went down to 80 ms (I now have 100+ ms since 3.14), I hit Plat 1 from Gold 4 in about 2 weeks. That's 80ms, imagine if I had access to 30ms! Would be much easier to make plays. That's why Koreans think our solo Q is a joke. We have people with 20ms playing vs 100ms. That's why we troll or not try hard enough because the game doesn't feel good enough for us to play at our best.

Edit: I am not taking challenger people into consideration. I consider Plat 1 - Diamond 1 "good" players.

Xibbles

02-11-2014

Daily bump. Would love to play at something less then 130 ping.

TheFirstOne

02-11-2014

biumf

Riven on Top

02-11-2014

Bump.

SteveTheCrusader

02-11-2014

bump

Cosmic Cutie

02-11-2014

+1

Riot please.

Lynchpin13

02-11-2014

They'll never do it because they're too lazy but what the hell. BUMP!

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2014

/sign. Please make this esport more fair by fixing the ping issue on east coast vs west, something should be done,

hi im bosu

Recruiter

02-12-2014

Folks, the solution is easy.

Make yourselves heard with your time and wallets.

Stop buying RP, stop playing the game and that'll get results. If Riot sees a bulk of the east coast numbers going down with a strong downward spike in RP purchases, they'll start to listen. *****ing and complaining while still spending all your time in the game does nothing since they have you exactly where they want you.

It's easy for them to say that they are working on it. The fact of the matter is that the ping issue has gotten worse since pre-Season 4 and continues to worsen every passing day. I was at 80-90ms in Season 3, pre-season was around 130ms and now I'm averaging 180ms in my games in the East coast.

I'm done playing this game until something is done to rectify the issue. I'll spend my time and money elsewhere and I suggest those of you who really have an issue with it do the same.