NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MudWrestleMeIRL

02-11-2014

Bump for servers

TheFakeSit

02-11-2014

Why does Riot hate their player base?

D U N K E D

Recruiter

02-11-2014

Daily bump baby.
Name:  ping.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  28.8 KB

Surgery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2014

Bump. Need more Eastern Server Power.

gogo001007

02-11-2014

bump!

TheFakeSit

02-11-2014

Just lost a game due to the constant 8 k ping spikes.

Have never once had a lag problem on Dota 2.

GG RIOT

TheFakeSit

02-11-2014

Why doesn't Riot just come to the forums and be honest.

"We're not going to make any sort of fix to this lag hundreds and thousands of players have been having, we're just going to blame it on your ISP because we hate our player base and it's not profitable for us to do anything about it."

SeeU

02-11-2014

lol

RonPaulRebel

02-11-2014

well thats a great idea, making a team on league of legends is one of the hardest things in the world i swear nobody has a microphone or someone who is always lagging, or someone who has a **** computer, or someone who has a bad mouse or someone who cant be online regularly
atleast with a NA ec server we could organize a litlle better and know what times to be online

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2014

If I remember correctly, Riot released a statement about a month or so ago saying how they didn't want to make a NA EC server because they didn't want to spilt the playerbase. Now excuse me if i'm blatantly wrong due to me not knowing how servers work, and what not. But why not just move the main server to a central point in the US that would fix some of the issues right?

but overall the issues with an exclusive NA EC server
1. it's an EC server, I'd hate to have to level a seperate account just to play with friends on a WC server.
2. The skill gap between servers would be massive, all the good players tend to live on the WC, and one of the big draws of league is that if your good enough you could potentially end up in a que with a pro player one day.