NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRhyhmic

01-28-2014

The red has spoken!
Now please don't make us wait 3 years for this to happen.

oke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2014

I understand that it takes time, but like... your comments are literally just that you're working on "something" - we've been putting up with bad ping for such a long time now and it's just getting annoying, especially when the other half of NA has good ping and we don't.

Also, 0 improvements have happened, it's only gotten worse.

Tesin

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Foro View Post
This isn't something we're ignoring - but it's not something that is going to happen overnight either. Can't divulge any plans right now but we're working on improving latency for everyone in North America (and of course, the rest of the world in their own regional enviroments).

PS @ O.P. - light travels at less than two-thirds of the speed of light through glass, and data through copper is even slower. Might want to readjust those calculations a little!
Everyone in north america? I think the west coast has it good enough already. Lets focus on east coasters.

Bad ping in West Coast = Amazing impossible to get ping on east coast

TheFirstOne

01-28-2014

bump another "we're working on it post" YEAH YEAH HEARD IT ALL BEFORE.

Tyrant Zell

01-28-2014

bump

tist

01-28-2014

Ping will never be as low at the speed of light fyi.. even fiberoptic, which utilizes light, generally has a higher latency than copper. Even so, I highly encourage an east coast server

oke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2014

i want actual results..

Kenshin Akira

01-28-2014

I'd rather see results than hear that you're 'working on it'. Because over the past two years I've been playing, my ping has shot up about 50 or 60 constantly. Used to be a solid 75 or so, pretty acceptable, but nowadays it's 130. And there's no hope whatsoever if a lot of people are playing like tonight due to Lunar Revel.

Chusaki

01-28-2014

We're getting anally fked again.

Tyrant Zell

01-28-2014

bump