NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x SEM x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2014

I know it takes a while to make progress, but we on the forums love even the little updates from the REDS. At least let us know that this is still being worked on, or if there was even a little progress made towards a solution/improvement.

oke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2014

I personally haven't seen any ping improvement yet.

Still 80, 100, or 110+ every game.

Usually not 80.

DeathByAnts

01-27-2014

reduce my ping pls

Neo Cyrus

01-27-2014

Why is my ping over 150 lately? Are these the "improvements" you guys have been "working" on for years?

Going to blame my ISP or something? Why is my ping to everywhere else typically under 15 and hasn't changed at all?

WhoIsThatPokèmon

01-27-2014

1000 Upvotes achieved!!

RaideNN

01-27-2014

bump

ANGLVD3TH

01-27-2014

I don't mind my consistent 40-60 ping, what I mind is the random lag spikes I get from time to time, especially when lots of things happen at once IE the times most likely to have a huge negative impact. Of course I'm still B2 (missed one provisional game due to lag spikes but I'm not blaming ping for my position, I belong in bronze I think) and I don't think the difference between 5 and 60 ping isn't a big deal. But I definitely believe that's a huge handicap Diamond+

TheFirstOne

01-27-2014

bump

Alphabet

01-27-2014

Riot puts out another skin for a game that is only competitively playable if you live on the west coast. Skin looks cool, but why buy it if I can't play the game with under 80 ping and no lag spikes? Yeah a certain company is making its' priorities very clear. East coast server seems to be stuck to the bottom of the barrel.

NasusTopOnlyQC

01-27-2014

signed