NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

06-10-2013

I added information on how to play on LAN servers, I would suggest using a smurf account or risk getting stuck on LAN. You can get back for 2600 RP if it's worth it to you.

RD20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2013

how about we just move servers to central say chicago just find a way to move the server farm :P

WhoIsThatPokèmon

06-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD20 View Post
how about we just move servers to central say chicago just find a way to move the server farm :P
Then everyone one west coast can complain cause they don't have near nothing for ping... I think this is the best option, make everyone happy. xD

Mediocre Top

06-10-2013

I live literally right on the edge of the east coast and the highest latency I've ever had was 100 for 1 game straight.

That's it. It's almost always 83 ping. I personally see no reason to add this in.

Playstyle

06-10-2013

I live 40mins south of Boston, on the South Shore of MA. I've never had a lag issue... Ever...

WhoIsThatPokèmon

06-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk4RD View Post
I live 40mins south of Boston, on the South Shore of MA. I've never had a lag issue... Ever...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocre Top View Post
I live literally right on the edge of the east coast and the highest latency I've ever had was 100 for 1 game straight.

That's it. It's almost always 83 ping. I personally see no reason to add this in.
Some people don't have an issue, but others do. Simply put it's only making LoL better if it's lower, trust me when I say having less ping is always a good thing.

Kriterian

06-10-2013

I'm on the East Coast and currently get 60 - 90 ping. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

RD20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriterian View Post
I'm on the East Coast and currently get 60 - 90 ping. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Did you ever play shooters? I would not join a server with more then 30 ping I would be at a severe disadvantage compared to others when twitch matters in dodging skill shots it can be an issue to have a difference of 30 ping between the 2 assuming equal reflexes. That said I am not to that point yet since I'm still fairly new to league bronze I fail

Sunnyacp

06-10-2013

bump

Khaste

06-10-2013

LOL ulll most likely get these after aussie server GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG