NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seredhras

01-06-2014

Roit pls

TenSlashTen

01-06-2014

Have another bump Lost another gam today from 200-500 ping spikes. Honestly i won my lane phase.. outcsed ezreal by 40 cs in an even lane even while spiking... Not much i can do in a tf that requires orb walking.. that and I dont even adc Im just polite and if i cant jungle i fill anything people are worst at on the team.. Now im not a terrible adc I just dont have diamond/challenger mechanics like i do with my jungle..

seredhras

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude1234 View Post
I know I'm late to the party but great to see a red post hopefully you can keep us updated!

I guess I'm missing something Riot has put up servers many locations fine even separate regions (EU and China) I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue to throw up a server on the east cost, players that want to transfer can, players that don't want to don't have to. Or just throw up a server in dallas/chicago (central servers having everyone play at 50 ping)
"~100ms to the NA servers from the East Coast is something we can improve" I would hope so..I personal get 110 on an EU server..Hopefully "improve" means at least cut that 100 down to 50.
Lets put that server in Chicago instead of Dallas, Canadians want to play too and according to Google, more Americans are on the east half than west half anyways.

TenSlashTen

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by seredhras View Post
Lets put that server in Chicago instead of Dallas, Canadians want to play too and according to Google, more Americans are on the east half than west half anyways.
**** yeah! chicago! i get like 20 ping then! lolol

Tesin

01-06-2014

I would get like 20 ping in chicago too

EzylLol

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by seredhras View Post
That would be way better, right now I get ~120 on NA, ~90 on EuW and ~40 on LAN.

Bet I'd get near 10-20 ms if it was in Chicago

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2014

i love you

WhoIsThatPokèmon

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
i love you
Thanks!

GalaxyHeroRumble

01-06-2014

Part of me is against having East Coast servers, because I think I have a lot of friends who play in west coast, although another part of me has recently experienced the lag that other east coast players are talking about. Many players have ended up lagging and getting dc'ed, and if this fixes it, so be it.

Edit: Besides, most games that have servers in the US have both East Coast and West Coast, and sometimes even Midwestern.

Cooldude1234

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsThatPokèmon View Post
No transfers... we just need to have it allow us to choose which side we want during Queue setup..
True this would be the best solution.