NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlimblyWimbly

12-16-2013

bump

Cooldude1234

12-16-2013

Riot has said many times that if X problem only required money it wouldn't be a hard fix. We know Riot has a ton of money so honestly why has there not been any east coast servers?

edit: just emailed support, with a link to this thread in the email

Loxadonta

12-16-2013

The silence is deafening
No Red posts in sight.
Rito No cares for us East Coasters.
East Coast gets Alex Rodriguez
West Coast got Barry Bonds
Rito says there is no difference between 20 ping and 100 ping.
So there is no difference?
Maybe?
is Teemo the Devil?
maybe?
Im on my way to Rhodium Tier

BlimblyWimbly

12-16-2013

bump

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-16-2013

Really is quite sad, that we've gotten this far and no one wants to suck up to this and give us answers.

TheBackLineCarry

12-16-2013

bump

TheBackLineCarry

12-16-2013

Just bump this thread until it might as well be a sticky thread

Calabok

12-16-2013

move to California

PROFIT

Cooldude1234

12-16-2013

Hello, I live in the East Coast and I feel punished for doing so. I see EU, China, and even Latin America all getting more than one server but for some reason NA only gets one Why is it that the most played game in the world still only has one server for the ENTIRE NA? At the very least have central servers so everyone will play at even ping, as it stands now half the country has a MASSIVE advantage (aka the west coast) I love League and want to continue to play it and support Riot, but have found myself playing more and more Dota 2 becuase I actually have good ping there and don't need to consider 80-120 ping "good" It's not my internet as I play other games fine it's the fact that I live on the East Coast and the server is located in Southern Cali.
And before you give me the typical bot like response here is a thread on the forum about this issue http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2277789 that thread was made June 24 2012 (and is still going strong getting bumped daily) It has 1800 replies and 70,000 views. The only thing missing is a red post. So before you say that you or others read the forums maybe show someone this thread so they can actually replay to it and prove you give a damn about the community as everyone in that thread has lost hope that you have. Even if it's negative for a company that claims to listen to feedback and read the forums now would be a great time to prove it, I would never be so happy to eat my words.
Also, since there is a lack of Reds on the forum you claim to read here are some reddit post supporting East Coast/ Central Servers: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...really_is_for/
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...he_east_coast/
Anyways, thank you for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you, especially in the thread I linked on the lol forums.
Thanks

TheBackLineCarry

12-16-2013

bump again