NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-15-2013

Where is our justice!

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach rigby View Post
so i emailed this to them.

Zach Rigby
Dec 13 11:23 (PST)

I know anything about this subject is probably going to be ignored, or dismissed with a response like "Thats not my department" But riot, cmon, i mean, REALLY! i know its a free game and all but im sure you have enough money to open a server on the east coast. You already own alot of property in New York anyway! thats perfect! It is incredibly unfair that people on the west coast have 20 or less ping and we are stuck with 100 or higher! please give me something like "We are planning to add one" at this point i dont care if the answer is "No" i just want an answer! You have left your NA east fan base with no answer for far to long.
Thank you for taking the time to read this im sorry if i came across as rude, but im tired of getting no response. Please send me an email with a response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then not to long after i got this response.

RAngOo (League of Legends Player Support)
Dec 13 12:25 (PST)

Greetings Summoner,

I am very sorry to hear this. I do understand from where you are coming from. I do understand that Server issues really causes bad games. However, as much as I want to give you an answer on this, I am sorry but I cannot provide you with any. However,we are always open for Suggestions and you are free to voice this out to our forums.

We can't pass feedback reports directly to the development team, but Riot Games has established a set of forums for our players to be able to submit feedback. The team is always looking at the forums for interesting ideas, as well as getting a feel for what parts of the interface players think could be improved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not sure if i emailed he wrong person but i just wanted to let you guys know what i got
This is basically the same response I received.

Pixie Poro

12-15-2013

I like the idea and think it's really interesting.

Maybe it's because NA is their highest amount of users, so they figure seperating us might cause lack of interest because it will make the community smaller and less fun.

NE0 Jets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2013

Still no riot post someone needs to comment here.

#eastcoastserver14

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2013

I admit that I only have about 90-120 ping every game on the East Coast and I don't feel it too much.

Despite this, there are times that the ping really matters. As a support main I often have to make "clutch" plays such as using Janna tornado to block J4/ Leona/ Lee sin, polymorphing an Alistar mid Headbutt> Pulverize combo, Polymorphing most champions. Shielding allies before a skill shot hits. Having a Thresh hook/ Jinx W completely miss on your screen when in reality it was a hit.

I think it is even worse when you think something goes off on your end but not on the server end. Seeing your exhaust animation on a jumping Kha'zix only to find out 10 seconds later than exhaust never went off. Seeing "help! pix." go on an enemy then glitterlancing them to find out that pix was never on them. Polymorphing Akali, seeing her change to a kitten, then .25 seconds later you see her dashing to the target as a kitten. Planning to flash an Ezreal Q (at low hp) and kill them with your own spell with the wonderful surprise that you used flash after his Q hit even though it was clearly in time.

I know people deal with higher pings and such (Diamond players with 150-200+ ping). They generally have to avoid certain champions such as Draven or Janna because of the reaction time involved. I like to play these champions however, so I would love if this became a feature (I'm sure people from EU that still play on NA would love it too).

Nuker

12-15-2013

+1

Neo Cyrus

12-15-2013

Hey guys you know what sucks? 120 ping on the fastest connection available. On a good day recently.

absurdmantis

12-15-2013

East Coast Server Would be Solid. It'd be cool to have less than 115ish ping for once.

HolyAnima

12-15-2013

They need new servers.....it just sucks...right now....my Rpg has less lag and it harbors millions of people in one map from all over world let alone them having like 10+ Maps...

TauNoob1

12-15-2013

Bump