NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNAgent

12-13-2013

I think this topic will eventually reach 500-1000 pages and Riot still won't even acknowledge it.

IPulsar

12-13-2013

no word at all from riot eh?

DKE Twitch 4

12-13-2013

Please riot

Cooldude1234

12-13-2013

bump

Zach rigby

12-13-2013

so i emailed this to them.

Zach Rigby
Dec 13 11:23 (PST)

I know anything about this subject is probably going to be ignored, or dismissed with a response like "Thats not my department" But riot, cmon, i mean, REALLY! i know its a free game and all but im sure you have enough money to open a server on the east coast. You already own alot of property in New York anyway! thats perfect! It is incredibly unfair that people on the west coast have 20 or less ping and we are stuck with 100 or higher! please give me something like "We are planning to add one" at this point i dont care if the answer is "No" i just want an answer! You have left your NA east fan base with no answer for far to long.
Thank you for taking the time to read this im sorry if i came across as rude, but im tired of getting no response. Please send me an email with a response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then not to long after i got this response.

RAngOo (League of Legends Player Support)
Dec 13 12:25 (PST)

Greetings Summoner,

I am very sorry to hear this. I do understand from where you are coming from. I do understand that Server issues really causes bad games. However, as much as I want to give you an answer on this, I am sorry but I cannot provide you with any. However,we are always open for Suggestions and you are free to voice this out to our forums.

We can't pass feedback reports directly to the development team, but Riot Games has established a set of forums for our players to be able to submit feedback. The team is always looking at the forums for interesting ideas, as well as getting a feel for what parts of the interface players think could be improved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not sure if i emailed he wrong person but i just wanted to let you guys know what i got

zexot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

bump

Wolf Knıght

12-13-2013

Just play on EU West if you live on the East Coast it is much better.

Gankin U

12-14-2013

EU West lags even more

BattleBootyRiven

12-14-2013

Fix lag or riot!!~

Gankin U

12-14-2013

response plz