Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA East Coast Server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Cyrus

11-23-2013

I've said it before and I'll say it again, playing with over 100 ping with the best internet connection available is bull****.

120 ping for a vsync/60fps player is over a 7 frame delay not including any input lag or other factors, that's beyond trash.

IamVoo

11-23-2013

Quote:
Neo Cyrus:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, playing with over 100 ping with the best internet connection available is bull****.

120 ping for 60fps player is over 7 frame delay not including any input lag or other factors, that's garbage.

I get annoyed when in the past before they removed the ability to see others ping during load, that most challenger and diamond players had 20-50ms ping while I'm forced to play with 130ms most games with the occasional few times I get a server that gives me a 110 ping. Those 110 servers to me are like heaven, I can only imagine what sub 70ms is like to play on.

It makes a difference.

Occasionally you see high rank players with pings 70-90ms but its far less frequent.

I've been gaming for 15 years on pc and always did my best to play and find servers there were sub 70ms if possible. My latency is double in this game than what I've grown use to in almost every other game.

Ciniminimin

11-23-2013

bump

Ciniminimin

11-23-2013

bump

Ciniminimin

11-23-2013

bump

DNAgent

11-23-2013

I've basically quit LoL at this point due to this ping issue. I still play every now and then for first win of the day and grind a few bot games to test out the new champ if I'm really interested (otherwise I'll wait for the free week). I'm just waiting for Heroes of the Storm now to see how that ping compares. If it's better then I'll likely stick with that game.

Gahaha

11-23-2013

bump

Ciniminimin

11-24-2013

bump

ThisNameDoesntFi

11-24-2013

90-100 ping is annoying, but i tough it out, for the love of the game

Ciniminimin

11-24-2013

bump