Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA East Coast Server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

finance guy

11-20-2013

Just going to leave this stat here.

http://www.nakedapartments.com/blog/population-nyc-borough/

The attached stats are just for NYC boroughs...add them all up and you have huge population density just for NYC alone...then add NY state and all the surrounding states that makes the tri state area and the number becomes more compelling. Then add all the other states that are outside the tri-state area that is part of the greater East coast region and you'll then find yourself asking the same question as myself, which is WTF Rito?

East coast server is critical to your business model given your player base here is probably higher than almost any other region of the world. Hire yourself a business strategist that can help you identify what's critical to your business model and where capital should be spent. I understand you want to be global but how can you neglect one of your most densly populated regions?

Cooldude1234

11-20-2013

Are Riot employees really to incompetent to come here and say "working on it" just tell us something.

Sigtor

11-20-2013

Riot pls

Gahaha

11-20-2013

pls

Gahaha

11-20-2013

bump

Im Not Madlife

11-20-2013

Rito Pls. I live in Ohio. I needz guud Latentszcey

Gahaha

11-20-2013

Ohio gets good enough ping, I get 69 in columbus which is fine. Boston however.....pls

Cooldude1234

11-20-2013

bump

Gahaha

11-20-2013

Ciniminimin

11-21-2013

bump