Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA East Coast Server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KawaiiObiyoSama

11-19-2013

bump

Absolut Eff Oo

11-19-2013

Bump again

MobiIe Ward

11-19-2013

bumpity bump bump.

Gahaha

11-19-2013

bump

ItAnut

11-19-2013

Derp

Gahaha

11-19-2013

burp

Incessin

11-20-2013

herp derp

Gahaha

11-20-2013

bump

HÂARP

11-20-2013

I think an East coast server would be cool, but I disagree that it would have any serious impact on the game. Most of the issues with ping from the East coast is distance related so even the slower connections have pings around 130. I'm on a 50/5mb/s connection and I only get around 100-110, and it doesn't affect me in the least. In a game where all abilities have cast times, in flight time, and movement of others to account for, I think any lag induced by poor ping is probably accounted for naturally and not even noticed. In games like Call of Duty bullets are instant and therefore ping is a serious hindrance to many, however, in League I've never thought I died because of a ping issue. If you're dying you're making mistakes.

The only reason I would like an East coast server is to call my lane faster, and not risk the dreaded chat glitches that result in 2 mids, 2 adc's and a an angry team at champion select.

Tejesh

11-20-2013

An east coast server would be amazing. Please Riot.