NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RudBoy

10-28-2013

East Coast Best Coast

PYUR

10-29-2013

I wish I had known there were no plans for an east coast server before I invested a ton of money into the game. I feel kinda cheated

I moved an account over to the Latin American North server, and I'll be playing on that or not at all while I do some more waiting... Just can't stand playing ranked when I feel CONSTANTLY bogged down by connection.

I used to compete/go to tournaments for FPS's, and in comparative example -- It's like giving the west coast kids nice, responsive 22 inch monitors and telling everyone else to just deal with their large, high input-latent ones. Really..? :C

Sorry I'm whining, but I just really like to play competitively, ya know?

Neo Aragorn

10-29-2013

They either need to give us eastern servers or move their NA servers to a central area. Having 3 times the ping of west coast players even with the fastest available internet is bull****.

Cooldude1234

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Aragorn View Post
They either need to give us eastern servers or move their NA servers to a central area. Having 3 times the ping of west coast players even with the fastest available internet is bull****.
Exactly even Riot knows it's an advantage (see the op post where a red says it) There is no reason why they can't do this it's going into season 4 ffs this should have been done at launch. Riot just simply does not care about the community and their fans..at least on the east coast anyways (Really hope a red comes in here rips me apart and proves me wrong but sadly I doubt that will happen thus proving my point)

MrYummyummss

10-29-2013

I live in Alaska, and the average ping is 80-200 and its still just fine playing.

A Sproutling

10-29-2013

Plats use more wards than Diamonds.

BAM.

ArmySquirrel

10-29-2013

The best east coast ping makes many pro players simply stop playing until the ping improves.

League could really use this and a real server select function which can allow friends from all over the world to play a game on their mains without having to make a smurf and deal with the lack of champions and skins. It's just a negative experience on what should be a positive one: playing with your friends.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2013

LoL is the only game without a NA east server. Unreal that they are this big and we have to sit around and get a little east ass 3rd world indonesia server before NA east gets a bone.

lllllIIIIllllll

10-29-2013

Another great thread with no red answer.

Violence

10-29-2013

signed