Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA East Coast Server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RudBoy

10-28-2013

East Coast Best Coast

PYUR

10-29-2013

I wish I had known there were no plans for an east coast server before I invested a ton of money into the game. I feel kinda cheated

I moved an account over to the Latin American North server, and I'll be playing on that or not at all while I do some more waiting... Just can't stand playing ranked when I feel CONSTANTLY bogged down by connection.

I used to compete/go to tournaments for FPS's, and in comparative example -- It's like giving the west coast kids nice, responsive 22 inch monitors and telling everyone else to just deal with their large, high input-latent ones. Really..? :C

Sorry I'm whining, but I just really like to play competitively, ya know?

Neo Aragorn

10-29-2013

They either need to give us eastern servers or move their NA servers to a central area. Having 3 times the ping of west coast players even with the fastest available internet is bull****.

Cooldude1234

10-29-2013

Quote:
Neo Aragorn:
They either need to give us eastern servers or move their NA servers to a central area. Having 3 times the ping of west coast players even with the fastest available internet is bull****.

Exactly even Riot knows it's an advantage (see the op post where a red says it) There is no reason why they can't do this it's going into season 4 ffs this should have been done at launch. Riot just simply does not care about the community and their fans..at least on the east coast anyways (Really hope a red comes in here rips me apart and proves me wrong but sadly I doubt that will happen thus proving my point)

MrYummyummss

10-29-2013

I live in Alaska, and the average ping is 80-200 and its still just fine playing.

A Sproutling

10-29-2013

Plats use more wards than Diamonds.

BAM.

ArmySquirrel

10-29-2013

The best east coast ping makes many pro players simply stop playing until the ping improves.

League could really use this and a real server select function which can allow friends from all over the world to play a game on their mains without having to make a smurf and deal with the lack of champions and skins. It's just a negative experience on what should be a positive one: playing with your friends.

2pudge1cup

10-29-2013

LoL is the only game without a NA east server. Unreal that they are this big and we have to sit around and get a little east ass 3rd world indonesia server before NA east gets a bone.

lllllIIIIllllll

10-29-2013

Another great thread with no red answer.

Violence

10-29-2013

signed