Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client crashed - how do I get back in my game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daenerys

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I started a game and my net was acting up and I dced a few times. Which has happened before, I just reconnected and nbd.

But during the game I was just in (and should still be in...) my client froze and windows ended LoL. I tried to restart client and log back in. The first time I logged in, it didn't give me the option of joining my game (just gave me home page). I closed my client again and relogged, and now I'm in a queue ;-;

HALP.

PlotTwyst

06-24-2012

I just had the same issue, this is really frustrating. I didn't even have the warning DCs you had, it just died and wouldn't let me reconnect.

Daenerys

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I think the DCing is due to my ISP being gay. But the client has never crashed on me during a game :/