Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue times just added a leave to my record...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlotTwyst

06-24-2012

So I'm facerolling toplane with Lee like 9-2-5, we have all 3 inhibs down, going for the final push, and the client just drops me for no apparent reason. I get the "You have disconnected button", click reconnect. It drops me back to the client without the "Click here to Reconnect" option, can't rejoin. Try to re-log to get back in, 18 minute queue.

Now I have a leave on my record, and I have to hope my team won, even though I won't get credit for it. I feel bad about this.

Galactic Teemo

06-24-2012

Lies and deciet.

Your account is already on the server so the log in queue is disabled.

Meaning you don't have to wait the log in time.

PlotTwyst

06-24-2012

It threw me back to the standard PVP.net client, not the one that you normally see after you DC, the one with the reconnect button. It never presented me with a reconnect button.