Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When can I expect compensation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Little Haley

06-24-2012

I've suffered a lot the past few days and I'm wondering when Riot plans on handing out compensation to the playerbase.

Pete Mesquite

06-24-2012

Define "Suffered"

Galgarad

06-24-2012

If it means what i think it means, you should seek help, bro.. That's just a game..

Yuan Shikai

06-24-2012

I hate people who use the word SUFFER in this context, suffering is something very severe and mentally or physically painful, people who use the word suffer in connection to this issue should be whipped.

A Little Haley

06-24-2012

Quote:
Yuan Shikai:
I hate people who use the word SUFFER in this context, suffering is something very severe and mentally or physically painful, people who use the word suffer in connection to this issue should be whipped.

You hate me and you don't even know me? :/

Yuan Shikai

06-24-2012

Quote:
IMAWHALEOOORAOOR:
You hate me and you don't even know me? :/

I do not hate you, I just cannot FATHOM how you (or for that matter ANYONE) can use the word SUFFERING in context to any issue that is not related to anything serious or not remotely important or significant to the quality of the most important necessities of your (or for that matter anyones) life.

Afttermath

06-24-2012

lol @ suffered.

XE Rapid

06-24-2012

You won't, go get a job

A Little Haley

06-24-2012

Quote:
XE Rapid:
You won't, go get a job

I have one, but handouts are always welcome.