Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrjswole

06-24-2012

does anyone else feel like Riot is sleeping on EVE? Everyone is getting buffs and skins and stuff but her. She really needs something, dont know what maybe her stun back or some dmg.

AidanNaut

06-24-2012

i've won 2 games in a row as eve. I don't see a problem yet

mimez97

06-24-2012

Will you know eve does suck and all but her having her stun back might be little bit too crazy.

Robiño

06-24-2012

Quote:
proTristana:
does anyone else feel like Riot is sleeping on EVE? Everyone is getting buffs and skins and stuff but her. She really needs something, dont know what maybe her stun back or some dmg.

ppl dont know how play with eve.

Prolapse

06-24-2012

dude theyre busy making teemo skins, they have priority's you know

mrjswole

06-24-2012

I have played her when she had stun and after. and the update on her just took so much away from her IMO.

Rikukun

06-24-2012

They nerfed her into the ground on purpose because she was toxic to the game.

now i personally think that since she had her stun taken away, that she could get some small damage and/or QoL changes while we wait for the stealth rework, but riot does not seem interested in helping out eve players at all until then.

NVDax

06-24-2012

Riot admitted to how poorly they handled the situation. I'm not sure what goes on in that headquarters of theirs, I know they can't really speak out much of the situation, but I feel like nothing is being accomplished. I don't know if they really updated anything since then... I'm personally worried though about what "Rumor" I heard, that people who played Twitch and Eve would hate them when they are rereleased. It's a rumor, but it has me worried.

Ayemageyene

06-24-2012

The Eve of Karma's rework.

blackpinoy

06-24-2012

I heard that Rumor too, Didn't think it was true or if anyone else heard that. When people said Riot was killing EVE.