Looking for a decent 5v5 team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroRon

06-24-2012

So I've decided that after 2 years of playing League, on-and-off, I would like to attempt to join a decent team. I've played quiet a few number of ranked games, but I have lots of experience. I main support, but I could do anything that's required. My top rating is 1515 and, but I play at a higher level. More ways to chat with me down below.

IGN: NecroRon
Email: ronald2293@hotmail.com

Thank You, and I hope to hear from some of you. (:

Rutank

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroRon View Post
So I've decided that after 2 years of playing League, on-and-off, I would like to attempt to join a decent team. I've played quiet a few number of ranked games, but I have lots of experience. I main support, but I could do anything that's required. My top rating is 1515 and, but I play at a higher level. More ways to chat with me down below.

IGN: NecroRon
Email: ronald2293@hotmail.com

Thank You, and I hope to hear from some of you. (:
Eh i looked you up and you're not 1500+ material. Mainly b/c you've only played 30 games, you're under 1500 which is equivalent to 6 games won in a row. Also you're runes are so bad, masteries have no thought behind them, we need another but go look up pro's masteries on lolking.net and rune pages to get an understanding of why they use them. It makes a huge difference having the correct runes and masteries. Although masteries can be used for specific (tanky jungler) or (dpsy/tanky top), in which case tanky jungler would be 9-21-0 and dpsytanky would be 21-9-0.

NecroRon

06-24-2012

I just said a decent team. I never said it had to be professional.. Just saying.