Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


EVERYONE else who didn't get 1k RP should get 500 RP for this.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serkaidemor

Senior Member

06-24-2012

No. We should all get 1k.

Everyone or no one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CIaudia

Junior Member

06-24-2012

In my opinion I do NOT feel it necessary to compensate for ANYTHING, you don't like the way they keep the servers up most the time and want to cry about it when they go down like this every once in a while, then i say leave. Opinions really don't matter and I DO find it unfair to throw 20% rp and the other 80% ip boosts (me being one of those players that really don't need ip anymore) , however, I do NOT see it in ANYWAY necessary for even giving the ip boosts. Seriously, down vote this all you want but wake up , games free and has faults like any other game, even some p2p! But if you don't like it leave, no ones forcing anyone here to stay. No reason to complain over undeserved rewards, Especially when there was no hard reason to even receive the ip OR rp. So what if the severs go down? Suck it up and wait for them to finish fixing it? New patch creating problems for champs like lee sin and other bugs? Like any other game report it and wait for them to fix it, if you don't like the way the handle things, then just leave, I'm sure you'd do both me and the community a favor, one less mouth to listen to downsize riot and its staff just because they either didn't go rewarding you GG amounts of ''compensation'' because you as a player feel the need to cry about everything that goes wrong. My 2 cents into the matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dysekeru

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
CIaudia:
In my opinion I do NOT feel it necessary to compensate for ANYTHING, you don't like the way they keep the servers up most the time and want to cry about it when they go down like this every once in a while, then i say leave. Opinions really don't matter and I DO find it unfair to throw 20% rp and the other 80% ip boosts (me being one of those players that really don't need ip anymore) , however, I do NOT see it in ANYWAY necessary for even giving the ip boosts. Seriously, down vote this all you want but wake up , games free and has faults like any other game, even some p2p! But if you don't like it leave, no ones forcing anyone here to stay. No reason to complain over undeserved rewards, Especially when there was no hard reason to even receive the ip OR rp. So what if the severs go down? Suck it up and wait for them to finish fixing it? New patch creating problems for champs like lee sin and other bugs? Like any other game report it and wait for them to fix it, if you don't like the way the handle things, then just leave, I'm sure you'd do both me and the community a favor, one less mouth to listen to downsize riot and its staff just because they either didn't go rewarding you GG amounts of ''compensation'' because you as a player feel the need to cry about everything that goes wrong. My 2 cents into the matter.


Dude Riot has been having problems since LAST WEEK. A whole week of Disconnects and client issues. I'm still having problems to this day. THIS hasn't happened in a long time. I remember when servers went down and we received 10 win IP boost. This is 20x worse than anything THAT has happened in the last 3-4 months.

Cry about everything that goes wrong?? LMAO. People who didn't have their rune pages and champions did exactly what you said.

" I'm sure you'd do both me and the community a favor, one less mouth to listen to downsize riot and its staff just because they either didn't go rewarding you GG amounts of ''compensation'' because you as a player feel the need to cry about everything that goes wrong. "

Right because those people who got 1k RP didn't complain and felt they needed "compensation" for their lost champions. Give me a break. If anyone is a cry baby IT'S THEM. and your comments/2 cents is worth ****. I think I get more realistic logic than you do. you're probably one of those who got their 1k RP aint ya? Gotta defense yourself? Gotta defend riot because they're on your side?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CIaudia

Junior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
Dysekeru:
Dude Riot has been having problems since LAST WEEK. A whole week of Disconnects and client issues. I'm still having problems to this day. THIS hasn't happened in a long time. I remember when servers went down and we received 10 win IP boost. This is 20x worse than anything THAT has happened in the last 3-4 months.

Cry about everything that goes wrong?? LMAO. People who didn't have their rune pages and champions did exactly what you said.

" I'm sure you'd do both me and the community a favor, one less mouth to listen to downsize riot and its staff just because they either didn't go rewarding you GG amounts of ''compensation'' because you as a player feel the need to cry about everything that goes wrong. "

Right because those people who got 1k RP didn't complain and felt they needed "compensation" for their lost champions. Give me a break. If anyone is a cry baby IT'S THEM. and your comments/2 cents is worth ****. I think I get more realistic logic than you do. you're probably one of those who got their 1k RP aint ya? Gotta defense yourself? Gotta defend riot because they're on your side?


Not really, I got the IP as stated, i BUY my rp, even then i dont really need either, Just your future information (anyone ever tell you that making assumptions isn't good for you?)

Like i said, opinions don't matter, speak your mind its not my place to say whats right or wrong, im free to express it how ever i want, whether you like it or not. I personally don't care, runes or not lost champs are easily re-acquired so it really doesn't matter, do i defend the staff? No, But do i feel you should cry cause the servers are down? No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takonic

Member

06-24-2012

com·pen·sa·tion/ˌkämpənˈsāSHən/
Noun:

Something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.


de·mand/diˈmand/
Noun:
An insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

Now tell me, if it's compensation do you have any right to demand it or what exactly you get?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lomo Cat 4

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
Takonic:
com·pen·sa·tion/ˌkämpənˈsāSHən/
Noun:

Something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.


de·mand/diˈmand/
Noun:
An insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

Now tell me, if it's compensation do you have any right to demand it or what exactly you get?


Have an upvote sir. You have common sense, something which 70% of the people on GD LACK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmistic

Member

06-24-2012

Bump for justice. xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syphinhexx

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
Dysekeru:
Seriously I suffered as much as the "lost content" players have. I've been Disconnected from Matches on and on. Having the client say "you are running another copy of LoL" EVEN THOUGH I just exited out of the last one.

Riot if you wanna be fair. At least compensate for the 1k RP you gave to those "special 20%" How about the 80% of people who got screwed over with log in issues. and not just log in issues, disconnects, losing matches, wasting time.

WHY do we need to single out the 80% of players. I've spent 40 bucks in this game in the 3 months I've been playing. Shouldn't I get some compensation?


$40, look out now. lol I spend more than that on a bar tab in a single night several times a week, kid. hahaha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lomo Cat 4

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
Serkaidemor:
No. We should all get 1k.

Everyone or no one.


Stop with the "everyone or no one"s. Someone gets Rp because they couldn't play ranked with no champions this whole week or no runes. Doesn't mean you get free RP. I may not agree with them getting free RP, but too many people on the forums have this mindset.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Mugetsu

Member

06-24-2012

everyone or no one
/thread


123