Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EVERYONE else who didn't get 1k RP should get 500 RP for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dysekeru

06-24-2012

Seriously I suffered as much as the "lost content" players have. I've been Disconnected from Matches on and on. Having the client say "you are running another copy of LoL" EVEN THOUGH I just exited out of the last one.

Riot if you wanna be fair. At least compensate for the 1k RP you gave to those "special 20%" How about the 80% of people who got screwed over with log in issues. and not just log in issues, disconnects, losing matches, wasting time.

WHY do we need to single out the 80% of players. I've spent 40 bucks in this game in the 3 months I've been playing. Shouldn't I get some compensation?

Forever Dunking

06-24-2012

1.5k rp?

ViolentDisorder

06-24-2012

Thats what the 10 win ip boost was for stop crying.

Raisttlin

06-24-2012

Really? So you still cant log on? Just like many people who still dont have their runes/champs?

A lawn. Go mow one.

Dysekeru

06-24-2012

Quote:
RI?T:
Thats what the 10 win ip boost was for stop crying.

Oh really? A 10 win IP boost is like 2,500 IP dude. 1k RP is.... you can get 2 6300 IP champs on sale now. or get 2 975 SKINS. People PAY FOR SKINS.

Seriously people who got their precious 1k RP are the only ones defending Riot. Why don't you put yourself in my shoes and the rest of the 80% of people who didn't recieve JACK SQUAT.

10 IP win IP boost is chump change compared to 1k RP.

McJibble

06-24-2012

Quote:
raisttlin:
really? So you still cant log on? Just like many people who still dont have their runes/champs?

A lawn. Go mow one.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

Batman in Blue

06-24-2012

IP boost is a joke for a lot of people. Once you have most/all the champions and have your main rune pages built, IP isn't that big a deal anymore...

Dysekeru

06-24-2012

I don't wanna feel like I wasn't "lucky" enough to lose my rune pages. If I could lose my rune pages, and some champions I would do it for 1k RP. No problem with that.

Dysekeru

06-24-2012

Quote:
Johab:
IP boost is a joke for a lot of people. Once you have most/all the champions and have your main rune pages built, IP isn't that big a deal anymore...

Yeah no kidding. Now people gonna get 2 975 skins for free because they want "compensation" give me a break.

Retundão

06-24-2012

And people who lost their runes/champions still had/have the same problem as you.