Hybrid Penatration item concept - Anuket's Halberd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homeshake

08-13-2012

This would be too overpowered. its easy to build and would be an overpowered late game item.
make it kage's lucky pick, and a pickaxe with a 800g cost to create. then you give it 40ad and 40ap with 20 armor pen and 20 magic pen and you should be gtg with a great duel pen item.

Irelia Bot

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeshake View Post
This would be too overpowered. its easy to build and would be an overpowered late game item.
make it kage's lucky pick, and a pickaxe with a 800g cost to create. then you give it 40ad and 40ap with 20 armor pen and 20 magic pen and you should be gtg with a great duel pen item.
It would seem that you don't understad the issue of flat penetration. First off you are not stating how anuket's would be at all over powered you are just saying it would be. (You might want to read all of the first post and how it can not stack with LW or VS and be greatly effective). The issue with flat penatration is that it is only really effective against champs who don't have much for armor or MR meaning that it fills a nitch which does not need to be filled.

Anuket's is mainly for allowing hybrid champs to do more damage against tanky enemies because they currently have no way to get some armor and MR pen% without taking 2 item slots.

Irelia Bot

08-15-2012

I like bumper cars.

TheRobot99

08-17-2012

I like this item. I usually play in Twisted Treeline (since there's no unlocked camera skill bias) and unless my team is way ahead, they will build Thornmail and Force of Nature and that's so long Jax damage. A penetration item would be good to help cut through some of that defense.

Or if it turns out that this item does become unbalanced in some maps, just reserve it for certain maps.

EDIT: Or perhaps chance the recipe so that it's a different item makeup and have the percentage penetration scale maybe off time (like Rod of Ages) to a lower cap (maybe 20-25%).

Irelia Bot

08-21-2012

bump.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

bump. Because this is awesome.

Irelia Bot

08-25-2012

Live i say, live!!!

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

For justice!

Lazy0ne

09-02-2012

I support this. And even if the stats reveal to be too high/unbalanced in game, tweaks can always be done to it. (It's not like it'll appear on the server without going some tests/PBE before anyways.)

A D R E N A L I Z E D

09-03-2012

This needs to be made. Like now,