Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I feel forced to play AD Carry :|

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reprisal

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Sometimes I just use gp10 seals/Quints on ad carry when someone instalocks an ad carry. Kill lane on bot and proceed to win usually

Zyrelia

06-24-2012

I'm probably one of the few people that NEVER played ranged ad carry until after hitting lvl 30. Heck, I didn't start playing it until varus came out and I sucked. I picked up Ezreal recently and found that I couldn't last hit well enough, so I practiced in custom games until I didn't miss a CS for 10 minutes. I still have a ways to go in positioning in team fights, but learning to last hit well gets me the items much quicker and helps out my game overall. So on behalf of bad carries everywhere, I apologize and know that we are trying to get better.

My favorite position is support and jungling.

GapingGoomy

06-24-2012

Quote:
Solo Vex:
I'm probably one of the few people that NEVER played ranged ad carry until after hitting lvl 30. Heck, I didn't start playing it until varus came out and I sucked. I picked up Ezreal recently and found that I couldn't last hit well enough, so I practiced in custom games until I didn't miss a CS for 10 minutes. I still have a ways to go in positioning in team fights, but learning to last hit well gets me the items much quicker and helps out my game overall. So on behalf of bad carries everywhere, I apologize and know that we are trying to get better.

My favorite position is support and jungling.

I wanna know how someone who never AD carried is bad at last hitting. once you mastered last hitting with Anivia, You've mastered last hitting with everyone. except Karthus because he uses Q xD