Double jungle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

obscurity9

06-23-2012

So i havent really tried it out yet but wanted your guys opinion on if it can work and what combos for it would be fun.. i looked at talon ireila, blitz and ali, and nunu with a assasin as well.. what do u guys think

scoutmckillsteal

06-23-2012

I've played a couple of double jungle games. To be honest it's more like you have one jungle and one roaming, so it works out if you have one normal jungler, and a roaming character like Ali

Sam Is Whoa

06-24-2012

I've done usurious shyvanna. Both jungles were constantly cleared by us andganks were constant. It works but requires massive teamwork communication and map control with wards and ward clearing.

Doctor Tam

06-24-2012

Roamer + carry jungler. Roamer can be ali, blitz, taric, or nunu.

RanmanReloaded

06-24-2012

I don't consider it viable, because one of the reasons you have a jungle is so two people don't share exp top lane. It would be just as bad for your jungle to be split, and your AD carry bot being harassed constantly and not being able to farm.

It could work in a normal game maybe, but like someone said before, it requires a LOT of communication.

Sam Is Whoa

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanmanReloaded View Post
I don't consider it viable, because one of the reasons you have a jungle is so two people don't share exp top lane. It would be just as bad for your jungle to be split, and your AD carry bot being harassed constantly and not being able to farm.

It could work in a normal game maybe, but like someone said before, it requires a LOT of communication.
Your problem is your too focused on the Meta. You would not leave a carry bottom alone. The only exception would be graves as he can 2v1 OK. Your team would consist of tanky burst champs. No reason it doesn't work against enemy jungles like shaco, fiddle, amumu. Buff dependent champs squishy junglers and unorthodox junglers.

JegueWar

06-24-2012

Ya I did and its cool, but its hard to play when u go in random team.
They just think you're trolling because you don't play like "EEEVERYONE"...
Do it on your own team, better than get bored with nb...