Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, let's face it... Unpopular summoner spells are useless...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NtentionalFeeder

06-24-2012

Quote:
Firellius:
WELL! GOOD THING WE TRADED THOSE TWO FOR FORTIFY!

What an improvement that was!

/IstillwantfortifybackRIOT!

I miss convincing my solo Q teams to take 5x Fortify and us winning because, even if we got ACED late game 5 fortifies meant the enemy team just couldnt push.

Hisar

06-24-2012

Promote is very under rated. The problem is, its only really good in coordinated play. Late game, promote is exactly like split pushing - they have to send a champion to kill it off if they don't want to lose towers. This lets you force 4v5 fights at baron, or push top while the minion pushes bottom.

Firellius

06-24-2012

Quote:
NtentionalFeeder:
I miss convincing my solo Q teams to take 5x Fortify and us winning because, even if we got ACED late game 5 fortifies meant the enemy team just couldnt push.

I can imagine you'd get aced a lot though, giving up a summoner spell slot.

LostRaider

06-24-2012

The only thing i didn't agree on is where you said CV was useless. I still think it's a solid spell that a team could always use.

Deansington

06-24-2012

i want fortify back, even if you could target just one tower...

ZapMyHeart

06-24-2012

Would Revive be broken if it became team selectable (via portrait) instead?

Electronic Ice

06-24-2012

Quote:
LostRaider:
The only thing i didn't agree on is where you said CV was useless. I still think it's a solid spell that a team could always use.

CV is unpopular but is useful, I always take it when supporting.

Twilíght

06-24-2012

I always take Clairvoyance on my supports. (Unless I'm doing the stupid shlt that is quad heal/double flash with Soraka)

Clair probably has a low percentage because ONE PERSON ON THE TEAM TAKES IT. That is, if the support even takes it.