Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Level 30 playing with low lvl?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zowk

06-24-2012

I don't understand, I loose a game because the enemy team had a lvl 30 vlad, he own us, we don't had a chance

in my team a bunch of lvl 15-22 and enemy team the lowest lvl was 26

really unffair, and a troll graves

the crying ends here, let this thread go to the last page without answers

CyanShock

06-24-2012

I guess they just think you're too good to play with level 20s lol

i Playy Naked

06-24-2012

The higher level vlad was qued with a low level friend, thus the average of their levels were = around yours.

Rizloff

06-24-2012

Quote:
i Playy Naked:
The higher level vlad was qued with a low level friend, thus the average of their levels were = around yours.

can you read the lowest level on enemy team was 26

Mango027

06-24-2012

level doesnt matter, it comes to "hidden elo" I could get the level 30 playing only bots, dominion, and TT. then I say, hey I want to try out this whole normal thing. so he has no hidden elo and will be playing with people around this ??? elo. Which happens to be with a bunch of people around where you are at. (not this is a hypothetical example and can be augmented to someone with 20 win / 15 loses etc...)

Male Privilege

06-24-2012

Quote:
Mango027:
level doesnt matter, it comes to "hidden elo" I could get the level 30 playing only bots, dominion, and TT. then I say, hey I want to try out this whole normal thing. so he has no hidden elo and will be playing with people around this ??? elo. Which happens to be with a bunch of people around where you are at. (not this is a hypothetical example and can be augmented to someone with 20 win / 15 loses etc...)

Or.. we go by the level. Ya know, because that isn't a conspiracy.