Level 30 playing with low lvl?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zowk

06-24-2012

I don't understand, I loose a game because the enemy team had a lvl 30 vlad, he own us, we don't had a chance

in my team a bunch of lvl 15-22 and enemy team the lowest lvl was 26

really unffair, and a troll graves

the crying ends here, let this thread go to the last page without answers

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

I guess they just think you're too good to play with level 20s lol

i Playy Naked

06-24-2012

The higher level vlad was qued with a low level friend, thus the average of their levels were = around yours.

Rizloff

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i Playy Naked View Post
The higher level vlad was qued with a low level friend, thus the average of their levels were = around yours.
can you read the lowest level on enemy team was 26

Mango027

06-24-2012

level doesnt matter, it comes to "hidden elo" I could get the level 30 playing only bots, dominion, and TT. then I say, hey I want to try out this whole normal thing. so he has no hidden elo and will be playing with people around this ??? elo. Which happens to be with a bunch of people around where you are at. (not this is a hypothetical example and can be augmented to someone with 20 win / 15 loses etc...)

Male Privilege

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
level doesnt matter, it comes to "hidden elo" I could get the level 30 playing only bots, dominion, and TT. then I say, hey I want to try out this whole normal thing. so he has no hidden elo and will be playing with people around this ??? elo. Which happens to be with a bunch of people around where you are at. (not this is a hypothetical example and can be augmented to someone with 20 win / 15 loses etc...)
Or.. we go by the level. Ya know, because that isn't a conspiracy.