Top 5 best/worst champs in LOL (my opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

333Coolbeans

08-30-2010

Hey I know I'm going to get a lot of **** for posting this kind of thread but I wanna see some opions anyway heres my opinion for top 5 worst and best champs in LOL. (In this list I am not naming all carries becasue they are not the best champs, I also didn't pick the most OP champs these are true skill champs kills do not equal how good you are)

Best
1)Tryndamere - Best carry I think in the game he is unbeatable end game and his ulti allows his spree to continue forever.

2)Morgana - Ulti can crush the other team and as morgana naturally getting a lot of life she can be hard to kill and isn't often targeted

3)Kassadin - Not a lot of people play him so no one worries about him or bothers to counter, he also targets your casters which can be your main dps, and with his ulti he doesn't die much lacking the other team the gold they need

4Twisted Fate - With his map control he stops ganks and when he goes middle he can switch the lanes from 2v2 to 3v2 which helps him feed, also has many build paths can allow him to be good no matter who he is versing

5))Heimerdinger - Best pusher in the game and makes your team struggle with laning and ganks because of the damage of his turrets used with ultimate right.

Worst

1) ) Evelynn - Oracles and wards stop her completely and a champion that can be stopped by an item that costs 400 gold is worthless in my opinionSivir - lacks the pushing abiliy that heimer does and is weak end game

2) Sivir - lacks the pushing abiliy that heimer does and is weak end game
Tristana - Has very high damage but only late game, she can also be very weak and her escaping ability has to long of a cooldown

3)Grages - Very weak end game and isn't the best tank health / damage wise plus AOE can knock opponents away saving their life

4) Kog'maw - damge output is very low, so escaping abilities, very squishy no real threat

5) Tristana - Has very high damage but only late game, she can also be very weak and her escaping ability has to long of a cooldown

Again these are my opinion and don't judge me to hard but please leave your opinions as well

A Retarded Clown

08-30-2010

twisted fate is not best and ur right abt the feeding part, his Ult helps him FEED the other team if used wrong. Or even if used right but unlucky. I'd put Garen, Morte or any other hybrid tank up there

OR a caster like annie.

VTecJustKikdInYo

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333Coolbeans View Post
Best
1)Tryndamere - Best carry I think in the game he is unbeatable end game and his ulti allows his spree to continue forever.

4Twisted Fate - With his map control he stops ganks and when he goes middle he can switch the lanes from 2v2 to 3v2 which helps him feed, also has many build paths can allow him to be good no matter who he is versing

5))Heimerdinger - Best pusher in the game and makes your team struggle with laning and ganks because of the damage of his turrets used with ultimate right.

Worst

3)Grages - Very weak end game and isn't the best tank health / damage wise plus AOE can knock opponents away saving their life

4) Kog'maw - damge output is very low, so escaping abilities, very squishy no real threat

5) Tristana - Has very high damage but only late game, she can also be very weak and her escaping ability has to long of a cooldown

Again these are my opinion and don't judge me to hard but please leave your opinions as well
I
****ing
lold

Theorycrafter

08-30-2010

You got really pubby views.

Cohkane

08-30-2010

I don't agree with Twisted Fate, Heimerdinger, and Tryndamere being top 5. Kass is not bad, but not too stupendous either.

I also don't agree with worst, Gragas is right around Kassadin in that they both have niches in team fights that don't always present themselves. Kog'maw is definitely not the worst, and Trist is not the worst either.

You might want to rethink this.

Keltai

08-30-2010

Kog maw is pretty badass now that hes attack speed is up.

CanaryfOu

08-30-2010

Trist is the ****ing best-firstblood by level 3/4 mid

muNKdU6uPm7RecRT

08-30-2010

You are a troll. bad troll bad

crusinn

08-30-2010

Im sorry, but in no way is Tristana one of the top 5 worst.

Arven Dagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

This made me lol.