stereotype/racism/larceny‏

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

You have already permanently banned me on 3 different accounts I have bought riot cards and the game on. Permanently banned them is the key phrase, not suspended. Now you are trying to constantly ban me ever 2-3 days for a week on my new account. You have also not returned the 2 25$ cards i bought and cannot even exchange back to 7/11 nor can I activate them. I can see you have my IP tracked and are banning me solely for the reason of banning me.(It hurts to be this good). I have gotten ***-gers/spi-cs/cra-ckers/chinks/mexicants arrested for attemping to jump me in nyc, you people are no exception for picking on me online. If the universe gives me lemons. I sue the **** out of it =). You will be getting a supina soon from my lawyer. I am starting a lawsuit on you for larceny and discrimination. I hope to make your racist rich selfish company bankrupt real soon.

Lorthix

06-24-2012

Dumbest post I've ever read. You have no basis for a lawsuit, your accounts are not your property. Spending money on a game does not make you immune to bans. They have no way to know your gender/race so there is no stereotyping or racism. They currently have no method of tracking your IP and even if they did it is easily changed so not reliable, so there is no discrimination. And as for larceny, your accounts are not your property, it is Riot's, so they did not wrongfully take your property. You got banned because clearly you're a terrible, ignorant person who no one wants to play with. Your suit will get you nothing and no where, so have fun with that.

Cha Shin Hoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-24-2012

This is in every board on the forum. Downvote and move on, 0/10 fail troll OP.

demonfood

06-24-2012

apparently someone didnt read the terms of service. all this is covered, maybe you should just troll less, and be polite to the people youre teamed with. one more thing, if riot was racist, do you think theyd have such a variety of different people working for them?

Dragonsbaine

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCookie View Post
I have gotten ***-gers/spi-cs/cra-ckers/chinks/mexicants arrested for attemping to jump me in nyc
REALLY?!!! cause I'm in NYC, and the only race you left out there is middle eastern.. so I'm guessing your Al'Qaeda. (originally thought white but then I saw the cracker remark). And i highly doubt you got anyone arrested. Odds are you act like this in real life, get the **** kicked out of you, then call the cops and forget to tell them the racist terms you used to instigate the beat down. Either that or I think I just found the suspect wanted for using a grenade in Time's square several years back

WillWW

06-24-2012

l2spell subpoena