stereotype/racism/larceny‏

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

You have already permanently banned me on 3 different accounts I have bought riot cards and the game on. Permanently banned them is the key phrase, not suspended. Now you are trying to constantly ban me ever 2-3 days for a week on my new account. You have also not returned the 2 25$ cards i bought and cannot even exchange back to 7/11 nor can I activate them. I can see you have my IP tracked and are banning me solely for the reason of banning me.(It hurts to be this good). I have gotten ***-gers/spi-cs/cra-ckers/chinks/mexicants arrested for attemping to jump me in nyc, you people are no exception for picking on me online. If the universe gives me lemons. I sue the **** out of it =). You will be getting a supina soon from my lawyer. I am starting a lawsuit on you for larceny and discrimination. I hope to make your racist rich selfish company bankrupt real soon.

sugarcrotch

06-24-2012

lol you had people arrested for attempted armed robbery ohh no you are a master of the legal **** >.> nark go play somewhere else

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Hope you realize you can't do anything to Riot. The account is their ownership and they can take away anything at any time. Read the rules plox.

Mambazo

06-24-2012

It's "subpoena" not "supina"

FlavenMan

06-25-2012

Clearly a law student. Bad grammar OP.

Command

06-25-2012

The funniest part about this, is the fact that he is doing this on "Guides & Strategy"

Xifti

06-25-2012

if you are perma banned its only because u did somthing stupid to deserve it stop trolling plz your making yourself look bad

Ultimaster

06-25-2012

da fuq did i just read? o.O

Call Mee Maybee

06-25-2012

I can't decide if this is for real!?