Closes after every game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dusirt

06-24-2012

After pressing defeat or victory and the game goes back to desktop the client is no longer there or logged in. I start up a new one and it says one is still active but there isn't, even my friends tell me I log off while I am IN game. Any help would be appreciated as it gets frustrating to log back in after every game.

Cheiron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

06-24-2012

Bump, having the same issue.

PickleJuice88

06-24-2012

tons of users are. whatever they did to the adobe librarys has ****ed the content of the game and its not reporting wins/losses correctly to the server..

NtentionalFeeder

06-24-2012

Same here.

Riot refuses to acknowledge the problem.

Do ***NOT*** email support they will just lie to you and waste literally HOURS of your time and tell you it's all your fault etc etc etc. The problem is with their game, not your PC as they will tell you.

I've never had a single game crash in the year since I built this rig, and I do a ***LOT*** of gaming. Now I crash after literally every game of LOL.

The evidence is absolutely crystal clear.

Zakkair

06-25-2012

same problem here

Zakkair

06-25-2012

this bug is pissing me off. i have to wait for another 50 min login que

kualahugs

06-25-2012

Same issue... AND ONLY SINCE THE NEW PATCH (WITH ALL THE OTHER BUGS). I know this game is technically free but as it's gaining in popularity and renown it'd be nice to play it more consistently worry free instead of being presented with such drastic flaws. And since I've invested money in it (which I'm coming to regret more and more) Riot should take the time to acknowledge and look into fixing this post haste. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrretty irritating.

kualahugs

06-25-2012

That's another thing! What with the ridiculously long log in cues where as before I had little to none before this patch i get booted from the entire program and then have to wait about an hour to play again... no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.

Furygamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

This **** is getting really old because when the game closes we often have to wait around for the queue again. Sometimes it just let's me back in instantly, but sometimes it doesn't. Either way, it screws **** up and I cannot report people or add to friends or anything I may have wanted to do post game.

Kechn

06-26-2012

I'm having the exact same problem as mentioned above. After a match, I noticed in task manager that two pvp.net processes are going on (including LoLLauncher), but LoL itself is nowhere to be found. I don't know what this means/implies. Maybe someone a little more computer savvy than me could explain it.

In the meantime, if someone finds a solution make sure to let us all know what it is!