Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

problems after june 20th patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

level100vaporeon

06-24-2012

Ok to anyone that can help me with this ever since the june 20th was finished ive been seeing alot of issues with my ingame interface such as ability descriptions not showing up weird messages showing up on the screen when something happens in game like someone getting a double kill or someone disconnecting this weird messages include game_announcement_OnQuit and thats when someone disconnected and other problems are when I open the shop instead of the categories just saying defense or attack it says flash_itemShop_categories_defense or the same for the attack category but defense is replaced with attack. If someone could help me with this problem it would be much appreciated and this really did start occuring after the june 20th patch.

level100vaporeon

06-24-2012

oh yeah and i no longer can hear the announcer anytime something happens

PentaBiII

06-24-2012

I've been seeing bugs in-game that I've never seen before. Mostly collision bugs.