Attention Foreigners! :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexual Matzos

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermeiko View Post
Get off the North American servers if you can't speak English, not being racist, i'm asian--but I can communicate with my **** team. If you can't even understand what the hell we are saying, play on your own **** server, or stick to LAN parties on starcraft. This is a team game and the INABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU HINDERS THE TEAMS ABILITY TO PLAY PROPERLY.

*Raging so hard right now*--this is why I don't like to play at night because it's daytime overseas
Why don't you get off the servers so that either Spanish or Portuguese speakers can stay? Do you think English speaking people are in some way inherently superior?

By the way, anyone can be racist.

SeanTheKiwi

06-24-2012

Lol @ you thinking North America is Northern USA.

Snipe me here

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

I've played with non english players that can communicate waaay better than people who have spoken english their whole life. I'd much rather play with a non-english player than an english troll -.-

Thizcrusher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Matzos View Post
Why don't you get off the servers so that either Spanish or Portuguese speakers can stay? Do you think English speaking people are in some way inherently superior?

By the way, anyone can be racist.
Since you seem to be having a mental block NA server = English get over it, that's the way it is. I defer to my previous argument. Permabans for all non english speakers on NA server

TROLL /ON

Sam Is Whoa

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
Mexico isn't exactly North america lol. Neither is Greenland. way to basic education.
LMAO what are you miss south carolina?

Mexico is North America. not sure about greenland.

"What I think is so on and such as that americans now adays cant locate america becuase of starving kids in africa and things like so on and such as...."

you sound like an idiot research b4 you post.

Sephrinx

06-24-2012

I agree...

Luda

06-25-2012

**** foreigners need to get off my lawn

Bumzab

06-25-2012

Quote:
Mfw so if you are Asian.or any other race you can't be racist?
That is correct.

Next question, please.

TillColapse

06-25-2012

You can use Pings, many words used in the game are used all arounds the world (Mia, Gank, Re, etc). You can say GANK and ping where are you going to do it, and stuff like that. I've seen so many BRs players and from other countries too that are WAY better than some of EE. UU. BTW, I'm from Argentine, and as soon as I speak Spanish, I'm a BR, I'm a Taco-******, I'm a HueHue, etc...
Should I believe that all people in usa are so small minded? Such as not differentiate Portuguese-Spanish?
c ya.

supermeiko

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Good job taking piece of a sentence. He said he's Asians and can speak English. Its not about race its about language and communication. He didn't say he can't be cause he's Asian he said he's not and is Asian. There's a difference.

I thought sentence context was thought in 3rd grade. Guess you didn't pay attention that day. Read every word together before you quote something.

On the topic I completely agree and I am racist I hate everyone. Stereotypes couldn't be more true the minority of everybody are good people. Sad to say but true the world is a horrible place.
^this -____-; I said that I am foreign myself yet I can speak and write fluently in English. I just hate it when people can't even moderately communicate, or even worse when you get non-stop duo queuers who talk to each other only in their native language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowk View Post
not sure but theres a Chinese version

and will be a BR and LA
There is a chinese version with chinese-like-animeish-drawings... also Taric looks so much better in that version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumzab View Post
That is correct.

Next question, please.

See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by TillColapse View Post
You can use Pings, many words used in the game are used all arounds the world (Mia, Gank, Re, etc). You can say GANK and ping where are you going to do it, and stuff like that. I've seen so many BRs players and from other countries too that are WAY better than some of EE. UU. BTW, I'm from Argentine, and as soon as I speak Spanish, I'm a BR, I'm a Taco-******, I'm a HueHue, etc...
Should I believe that all people in usa are so small minded? Such as not differentiate Portuguese-Spanish?
c ya.

There are hundreds of Countries around the world and 10 years ago (i'm in Canada)--it was common people didn't even know there was both a "mandarin" and "cantoneese...or didn't know what a "Filipino" was or where the Philippines was, where Trinidad was--etcetc. Don't take offense people are going to recognize the variations of spanish... -___-;